Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grizzlor and Whiplash look simply awesome! VERY faithful updates to the CLASSICS.

Out of January-March only March sounds like a good figure to get. I'm not at all interested in the back story small characters that were never made into figures in the 80's. The only one I would like seeing NOT yet made is Marlena. These obscure characters are steering me far away from the sub. Already 2 out of 3 announced of the 12 2011 figs I don't want.

Watch they make the exclusive figure irresistible to NOT get it. I'm sure they have a scheme going.....

I am not minding Vikor, while I wish we were getting other characters...I dont mind the list we are getting(Love Buzzoff and Grizzlor)...I want all originals anyways..its the waiting for them that sucks! I am open to other Canon anyways which means I am all in majority of the time

i'll be home for orko. but i don't know if i'll be able to wake up on time.

Maybe you should get one of these.

HeManAC.JPG

Is anyone else slightly nervous for the 2nd? Im willing to pay if someone can hook me up with 2 Orkos and a Mo-larr set because I think I may not be able to get out of work. Argh!

Ok, I got off the phone with Mesa and he said Matty was pulling some ____ again this year with the line. So this is a call out for anyone at the show to offer their help, is there a trick to getting the exclusives? Or do you know know of the room to pick these up at? Help Scott out fellas. I guess this goes out to Kuzeh, the Josh, or anyone else at the show.

assemble.gif

Last edited:
Ok, I got off the phone with Mesa and he said Matty was pulling some ____ again this year with the line. So this is a call out for anyone at the show to offer their help, is there a trick to getting the exclusives? Or do you know know of the room to pick these up at? Help Scott out fellas. I guess this goes out to Kuzeh, the Josh, or anyone else at the show.

Probably Scalp-Or's. :gah:

Back