Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, I got off the phone with Mesa and he said Matty was pulling some ____ again this year with the line. So this is a call out for anyone at the show to offer their help, is there a trick to getting the exclusives? Or do you know know of the room to pick these up at? Help Scott out fellas. I guess this goes out to Kuzeh, the Josh, or anyone else at the show.

assemble.gif

on the org they said a bunch of retailers just got some attendee badges and bought up a ____load of exclusives this morning.

I'm sure you can find a Freak to help you out.

I think I got myself confused again. I keep hearing that they go on sale the monday after sdcc, but then I remeber people saying Aug 1. So were they meaning Aug 1 and I was just assuming it would be next monday (few days)?

If it is indeed Aug 1 then I should be fine since I had requested that whole week off for house work. All I would need to do is make sure I am awake.

I think I got myself confused again. I keep hearing that they go on sale the monday after sdcc, but then I remeber people saying Aug 1. So were they meaning Aug 1 and I was just assuming it would be next monday (few days)?

If it is indeed Aug 1 then I should be fine since I had requested that whole week off for house work. All I would need to do is make sure I am awake.

i believe they will be on sale on august 2nd which is a monday. though they don't have them up on the site yet which i find odd cuz they put the subs up the other day.

MOTU vs Dc Classics 2-packs...so far....6 new sets for 2011

Hawkman vs Stratos
Mer-Man(comic colors) vs Aquaman (gold belt)

Last edited:
I'm holding out for the MOTU fan vs. Matty packs.

True. I would make an exception of Matty Mascot vs. anything. I would do terrible terrible things with that figure....

Or the DR Rep vs. customer 2-pack. The DR rep would be the first talking figure and would have 3 phrases:

"Huh?"
"Ummmm"
"I'm sorry, sir."

True. I would make an exception of Matty Mascot vs. anything. I would do terrible terrible things with that figure....

Or the DR Rep vs. customer 2-pack. The DR rep would be the first talking figure and would have 3 phrases:

"Huh?"
"Ummmm"
"I'm sorry, sir."

Don't forget this one:

"Thank you for providing that information."

neet. have they said anything about the sub bonus figure yet, or exactly how king hiss is set up?

sub is pre-eternia he-man in disquise with cosmic key (photo above)

king hiss will have interchangable mid section and lots of accessories

Back