Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my replacement Mossman and they never asked for my original back. Double stink.

I contacted Mattel about my defective Mossman. The last I heard from them, Mattel cs said the shipper, which I'm thinking means Digital River, would e-mail me in 72 hours. It's been about 4 days, so I'm not sure what I should do next.

I got my replacement Mossman and they never asked for my original back. Double stink.

Awesome! ____ em'.

Yub nub...

469.jpg

I contacted Mattel about my defective Mossman. The last I heard from them, Mattel cs said the shipper, which I'm thinking means Digital River, would e-mail me in 72 hours. It's been about 4 days, so I'm not sure what I should do next.

They came through for me. I just got a shipment confirmation for a new Mossman. They didn't even ask for pictures of my broken one. Awesome.

Matty's Facebook has a ton of fan art piece photos up. The original works are all for sale, and most have probably sold already. Anyway, they are cool, and you should look at them. btw... Anyone have the Hughes Sorceress? If so, slap it up on the board....

Back