Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love how everyone is looking forward to getting multiples of the SDCC sets when the reality is that Mattel is more than likely going to have another epic fudge up distributing their product at the convention. :banghead
Don't get me wrong I wish you the best of luck, I hope to get these exclusives myself but I won't be suprised if I can't get them.

I love how everyone is looking forward to getting multiples of the SDCC sets when the reality is that Mattel is more than likely going to have another epic fudge up distributing their product at the convention. :banghead
Don't get me wrong I wish you the best of luck, I hope to get these exclusives myself but I won't be suprised if I can't get them.

So far is hasn't been a problem for me...6 years running. But there's always a first time.:monkey1

Well I'm hoping they at least made more this year since last year they didn't make enough and it also seems to be pretty obvious that more people are collecting now then were last year anyway.
My fear is that they sell most of the website ones at SDCC and website sight sells out at 11:57 the day they go on sale at 12:00 leading to a massive amounts the obligatory I'm out of the line posts and thus crashing the entire internet along with massive world wide hysteria and the forming of a pineapple hurling mob bent on destruction and obtaining the worlds largest paperclip chain.

Well I'm hoping they at least made more this year since last year they didn't make enough and it also seems to be pretty obvious that more people are collecting now then were last year anyway.
My fear is that they sell most of the website ones at SDCC and website sight sells out at 11:57 the day they go on sale at 12:00 leading to a massive amounts the obligatory I'm out of the line posts and thus crashing the entire internet along with massive world wide hysteria and the forming of a pineapple hurling mob bent on destruction and obtaining the worlds largest paperclip chain.

..And still I'll happily walk to eBay and laugh while I shell out 3X more than I should cuz Im impatient :lol

he-ro was hard enough to get. this will be ridiculous. unless you're scalp-or. then they'll roll out the red carpet for you.

6454_127585304438_749779438_3083995_3352253_n.jpg

:sick :mad: :monkey2

Whoever's going to SDCC: if you see Scalp-or, you know what to do. :tap

Dunk his ass in water and see if he turns invisible. :lol

Whoever's going to SDCC: if you see Scalp-or, you know what to do. :tap

Dunk his ass in water and see if he turns invisible. :lol

I was thinking of giving him "the People's Elbow" off the top ropes then follow it up with a "Camel Clutch". Then, one, two, & three its done.

I am just gonna wait till matty puts them up for sale after the show
I want the solid version of orko anyways....and getting mo-larr too

Back