Max Factory: Street Fighter - 1:6 Chun-Li - Sitting Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Scale is NOT confirmed.

dRiZvCc.jpg

5v6QIWj.jpg

HveBi4q.jpg

OaElgI6.jpg

C96pXMw.jpg

q2krhYj.jpg

KprPMMV.jpg

Based on Akiman's art:

OYpOduv.jpg

Last edited:
Mine arrived today from amiami... after getting stuck at Customs, which added about $106 to the whole thing. :(

(Damn, I thought they wouldn't hit me here.)

Anyway, she's now proudly displayed on top of my PC screen (I have one of these), and, yes, she's as beautiful as in pics, paint apps are perfect. It's all just one big piece plus the flat base.

Getting past the couple of wires holding the two parts of the clamshell plastic together was a real pain in the ass, though. You guys will either have to be patient to unravel those or have a couple of good tiny scissors in hand.

Also, be warned the bottle is actually under a little plastic lid of its own. Just in case you might think it's sealed tight and might feel tempted to simply break the plastic.

Don't think there'll be much people getting it here. @Shoo, Can you share some pics ?
I'm sorry, bangkok_wolf, but I don't have the means to take a pic that makes this piece justice. Suffice to say that she does look like the proto in the pics posted before.

At any rate, I know several buyers in the US are getting theirs this week, so I'm positive new pics will arrive soon.

Sometimes I forget how much more natural statues look than figures until I see them side by side like that. I want to get it, but it's a bad time to pull the trigger.

Back