Maximus: Final Battle/Carthage armor.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Maximus

Got him today. here's some pics. He's amazing, Steven did some an incredible job here guys!

Painted, weathering, suit fitment, everything! Just waiting for his sword, but here he is for now.

6eea922c.jpg

459067d2.jpg

e98d61be.jpg

36734e02.jpg

eaaf916c.jpg

bd84ad9c.jpg

29225873.jpg

95956e73.jpg

661bbeb2.jpg

69d61a5a.jpg

Only thing I have to do now is maybe try to get the hands painted to match. Didn't think of it before. In reality it's not too bad or noticeable though.

Got him today. here's some pics. He's amazing, Steven did some an incredible job here guys!

Painted, weathering, suit fitment, everything! Just waiting for his sword, but here he is for now.

6eea922c.jpg

459067d2.jpg

e98d61be.jpg

36734e02.jpg

eaaf916c.jpg

bd84ad9c.jpg

29225873.jpg

95956e73.jpg

661bbeb2.jpg

69d61a5a.jpg

Only thing I have to do now is maybe try to get the hands painted to match. Didn't think of it before. In reality it's not too bad or noticeable though.

love it can't wait for mine saving up for this bad boy.

Maximus looks great Marker, congrats! As for the hands, just find some Leonidas hands, the naturally look great :exactly:

Thank gang. Dane, I actually just purchased a set of Leo fists but matching the Leo body is now tougher because Steven painted the body (arms and neck) to better match his paintjob on the head. Like I said, not really a big deal TBH.

I'm loving it no matter what :chew

How is everyone securing their boots to the cut off legs? Wedge em in and superglue? Screws somehow? I'm curious as I'm terrified of messing it up... lol

How is everyone securing their boots to the cut off legs? Wedge em in and superglue? Screws somehow? I'm curious as I'm terrified of messing it up... lol

i used locktight epoxy super glue takes too long to set the locktight sets very fast.
103_4768.jpg

Back