Medicom DK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True, which is why I find it funny people are already saying it is better than HT.

Kinda like everyone reving over that shaded Bale/Connor pic and are now ^^^^^ing over new pics. :D

Yeah, I shall reserve my judgement until I see better pics or have the figure in hand!
Anyway, according to my local medicom distributor, he should be out in April.

True, which is why I find it funny people are already saying it is better than HT.

Kinda like everyone reving over that shaded Bale/Connor pic and are now ^^^^^ing over new pics. :D

I just meant that as of now it looks better than HT but that can change when we see the full head from different angles.

I was referring to the sculpt and only the sculpt and I also said from what I can see too. Hot Toys will always be better than Medicom, in every possible way too.

Yo man, wasn't directed at you. Just seems a lot of people are commenting that way, which again is fine, everyone entitled to their opinons. :)

Totally. Just so you know I wasn't having a go at anyon though. :D

Not reallya Medi attack though anyway, I own Medi stuff myself, just it isn't blowing me away from those two pics and already people are saying it has beat HT.

If it's not a midget, I think I may get this, but as everyone else has said we need more pics.

The only thing I'm somewhat gruelling at is the belt. As has been said, it's very toy like.

I really like how they have gotten the stomach area right like...

3327909305_3a7a8119d3_b.jpg

3327909515_f189957e0f_b.jpg

3328745678_51d27c649f_b.jpg

3328745482_39774a070b_b.jpg

I like it...a lot. IMO Medicom wins this battle, although more pics are needed. That headsculpt is stunning. I love how you can't see his eyes too much, like in the film, very animalistic. Looks like I'll have another Batman on the way...

Last edited:
Not doin it for me, honestly. I mean it looks like from proto to production they ended up changing the figure and giving it things that people didn't like about the hot toys and wanted the medicom because it didnt have, but now it does. I.e. the suit looks like rubber or more solid base construction not cloth with the armor attached, and the chest looks bigger, he has some boobage going there...

The hot toys is still tops for me, and honestly im sitting here comparing the medi to the film promo pics and its not that accurate, even the chest area is incorrect on the medi, the panels are too spread apart.

I still wanna see more pics but so far im not that impressed.

If it's not a midget, I think I may get this, but as everyone else has said we need more pics.

The only thing I'm somewhat gruelling at is the belt. As has been said, it's very toy like.

I really like how they have gotten the stomach area right like...

3327909305_3a7a8119d3_b.jpg

3327909515_f189957e0f_b.jpg

3328745678_51d27c649f_b.jpg

3328745482_39774a070b_b.jpg

those are christian bale promotional photos, right?
...not ht or medi figures.

The fat that guy even had to ask that question says it all for me about just how truly great these figures are now.

What exactly was the purpose of this shoot with the long cape, and not the short? probably if these pics never existed the craze wouldn't have happened with the long cape. :)

What exactly was the purpose of this shoot with the long cape, and not the short? probably if these pics never existed the craze wouldn't have happened with the long cape. :)

Considering Ledger's look in the Joker promos from presumably the same shoot, I'd say this was done before the final film looks were nailed down. Essentially the looks are what's on film, but Joker's scars and makeup were a bit subdued and Batman has a longer cape. I'm sure the cape evolved as they got into the pod stuff.

Back