Medicom DK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
post-2-1239332685.jpg

That looks like a cheap toy, and i mean seriously like something i'd expect from mattel or along those lines.

Granted this is a straight out of the box with flash pic so i'd like to see more pics, but its not at all impressive... guh.

The thighs look fat, and i can already see those akwardly square medicom hips affecting them. Belt and gun look cheap and toyish, he looks really plasticy, and hte armor panels are all smooth and undetailed and it makes it look like the DCD one.. meh.

And the cape attachment... gah its hideous.

Need better pics.

post-2-1239332668.jpg

post-2-1239332677.jpg

post-2-1239332685.jpg

post-2-1239332692.jpg

Credit : I Am TOYS

...wow....
that is a really, really bad figure.

the head is unproportional, with green eyes???

the thighs are almost wider than his shoulders, making him look horribly fat, and the whole thing looks like cheap plastic.
the belt and weapons are the wrong color/shade

hot toys really out did this figure by freaking light years!
...even a dcd or mattel figure looks better.

i am fairly disappointed...so glad i bought the ht version...

...medicom:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

hm..i think we should get a better pics before decided to buy this medi's DK...first i saw the proto for medi, they will kick HT;s battie...but since those pics already came out...hm..considering it...

Yeah, I would wait for better pics before making judgement.
Mine should arrive within next 2 weeks, can't wait.

I like the fact that its jet black. That always bothered me about the Hot Toys version. I like the head sculpt, its a lot more slender than the Hot toys. And i really love the long wide cape. He needs a cape which can wrap around him. Does it have a wire?

I think the belt looks too plain. And the chest color is off a little.

Yeah, I would wait for better pics before making judgement.
Mine should arrive within next 2 weeks, can't wait.
wow...nice...we would waiting for the better pics from ya..and i think flashlisght would make his colour out
I like the fact that its jet black. That always bothered me about the Hot Toys version. I like the head sculpt, its a lot more slender than the Hot toys. And i really love the long wide cape. He needs a cape which can wrap around him. Does it have a wire?

I think the belt looks too plain. And the chest color is off a little.
ya..the HS is better than HT..medi's win for it..and i agreed bout the belt..it looks cheap..similar with his gun..looks cheap...bout the wire in the cape..definetly yes for it...i could make assume for medi's battie cape similar like darth vader cape..so u could pose it like a winding effect

Lol at everyone who were adamant this would be better than the HT. :D

If any of you still prefer it, fair play, but I think it looks crap.

Lol at everyone who were adamant this would be better than the HT. :D

If any of you still prefer it, fair play, but I think it looks crap.

Same meaning here. First I thought it was the DC version, but no, it's the medicom one. I wonder why we always get so bad pics of this figure. No one tries to take some quality pics to bring people buy him...

I'll wait for the DX TDK. :D

Months and months and months of waiting and they give us this?!?! The proto shots looking incredible so did the pic from the toy convention. It looks like a 19.99 Mattel figure from Toys R US. I was gonna buy this...hmm maybe we will get some better pics that will change our minds......

Months and months and months of waiting and they give us this?!?! The proto shots looking incredible so did the pic from the toy convention. It looks like a 19.99 Mattel figure from Toys R US. I was gonna buy this...hmm maybe we will get some better pics that will change our minds......

Love how you labelled me as 'anti-medicom' for stating this would turn out poor and now you are saying it looks like a '19.99 Mattel figure'. Not trying to drag anything up, just pretty funny. :rotfl

Still though, NONE of these TDK suit Batman's are as good as they should be. While I'll admit that this final Medicom version is utter garbage from the latest pics, the original prototype of what we could have gotten looked like it could have surpassed everything on the market thus far.

- HT TDK Batman

SUCKS (though his older brother, HT TDK Begins suit Batman is perfect)

- Medicom TDK Batman

AWFUL

- DCD TDK Batman

:rotfl

DISCLAIMER

(This is all my opinion of course)

Either Takara needs to come in and work their magic or the new HT DX Batman is all it can be and then some, if not I'm sticking with my unarticulated Mattel TDK MM Batman/Unmasked 2-ups.

watermark.php
watermark.php

Last edited:
post-2-1239332685.jpg

I hate this picture, not because of a toy but because the owner hasn't got any talent to posed it. it needs to have a right posture, cape adjustment and some angle shots

don't like to be biased but even HT TDK would look awful if you don't pose it properly.

Last edited:
post-2-1239332685.jpg

I hate this picture, not because of a toy but because the owner hasn't got any talent to posed it. it needs to have a right posture, cape adjustment and some angle shots

don't like to be biased but even HT TDK would look awful if you don't pose it properly.

:mad: Because this is a quick snapshot.

Back