Medicom DK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it just keeps looking better and better!

UWuFphEDVMU

WvNd9mtwy_M

To_NLI4GVIQ

uKT7FGjUeLs

on the second picture, that IS Bale-Batman

Last edited:
it just keeps looking better and better!

on the second picture, that IS Bale-Batman

You know, that is pretty smart.

It just lacks a good poser, plus some alterations.

I want to see how short it is though before I'd buy that. It would seem Medicom has gotten the carbon colour wrong, it's suppose to be somewhat matte silver/grey, not brown.

It looks brown in those pics.

Erm.... theres a zip like join down the middle? :s Thats not on the suit.

Big breasts and thighs.

Not sure why Medi and HT did the pewter carbon fiber bits on the suit.

Heck if I can squat 4 sets of 10 reps of 315lb my legs would look that too.:monkey5 I like the fig but what kind of craptacular material was used to make the cape...sorry to be repeat myself. :slap

Heck if I can squat 4 sets of 10 reps of 315lb my legs would look that too.:monkey5 I like the fig but what kind of craptacular material was used to make the cape...sorry to be repeat myself. :slap

indeed, but a cape can be easily swapped

Casper's pics look good. The super close up photos show some of the detail of the armor, which I have to admit is more impressive than I thought. Still, I don't think it's as good as HT's but I guess I can't really judge until I finally get my HT TDK suit figure in hand. Overall, I'd say it's ok but I pretty much agree with the problems everyone else has with this figure.

p1100915.jpg

I like the look of it there. Not bad. Will see how the DX turns out and poss think of pickin this up to repaint and replace cape.

That pic does look good, it would be nice to see someone get the mouth area repainted though. It would bug me being that HT's looks like a real person and that one not so much.

That pic does look good, it would be nice to see someone get the mouth area repainted though. It would bug me being that HT's looks like a real person and that one not so much.

For sure, that is def a big factor for me too. Trouble is, I have no good paints yet and would not want to commission an expensive repaint just for that area, if I wanted to buy it.

3447012329_e5f0b52458_o.jpg

This angle looks pretty sweet but I can see the same old "Ken doll" light green eyes. The same ones their old Begins one had. I'd still easily take the HT's over this one though. Still it is a nice piece.

Why is there carbon on part of his outer legs? and on the knees...

mmm

3447838586_92b00eaf5a.jpg
3447838266_e484ef8729.jpg

I'll post some of them minivader. :lol

3447012329_e5f0b52458_o.jpg

3447012337_b11ed5a3af_o.jpg

3447837020_ed7ea37fbe.jpg

3447022677_36c6ac6f07.jpg

3447837668_79cd8ab2d8.jpg

3447837970_804e18287d.jpg

Yeah this new set of photos look good.. but they're annoying at the same time because they're basically "more of the same". I wanna see a pic WITHOUT the stupid looking cape. I wanna see a pic with the belt lower in the correct position. I wanna see a pic with the legs together, arms at side from every angle. That's one of the most annoying aspects of ALL these photos: the majority are side/slighty off center shots. In other words, most if not all of the initial photos have not been flattering.

It looks very nice here, prob because the poor cape and fat thighs are not showing.

I like the fact it looks a lot darker black here and the mouth even looks OK.

Back