Medicom DK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Credit : I Am Toys

b12.jpg

very very nice comparision, at last :)

but in the end, it's the headsculpt that does it for me, I mean just look at this, you can't deny its just better than the hot toys headsculpt:
3447838266_e484ef8729.jpg

I'm surprised that it is about the same size as the Hot Toys one. Looks pretty good in those shots. Side by side you can see that the HT's one's shoulders are too broad, which is a problem with the design of the True-Type body.

Yes exactly! I hate the TT for that very reason. This Medicom one looks more and more sweet by the pics. The sculpt is still too cartoonish for me but like I said before its a sweet piece considering what Joker turned out like.

very very nice comparision, at last :)

but in the end, it's the headsculpt that does it for me, I mean just look at this, you can't deny its just better than the hot toys headsculpt:

Yes in that pic I definitely see it, but in the pic from a few days ago the camera must have been skewering it because his head looked like a horse.

The sculpt is still too cartoonish for me but like I said before its a sweet piece considering what Joker turned out like.

I think the shoddy lighting/flash is greatly ruining that perhaps...

When you see it here. It looks quite natural.

This is so tempting, but I'll bet anything when I see the HT DX I'll want it too :s

I mean just look at this, you can't deny its just better than the hot toys headsculpt:

It is more accurrate than Hot Toys from that view, HT doesn't really have a view that screams movie look, BUT, the Medicom looks horrible from the front on. I hope the DX HT delivers a totally right one.

I would love to know if the cape can come off, there is nothing wrong with having an army of bats especially now seeing his height.

Totally, if that cape can come off with ease I may have to jump on this. Put him next to my TV or something, HT in the DETOLF.

Amazing how much better than the previous pics it looks in the close up above. Just a shame about the paint.

The only thing thats bugging me currently is the zip like look at the center.

p1100906.jpg

So for the hands there's only a set of fists and one to hold the grapler gun? no open palm hands or to hold the baterranng like the BB fig? :confused:

This actually looks really good in the latest shots! Definately much closer to the movie look, and the arms are the right width as well, apart from the more accurate cowl.

Also, I like the material used for the armour, it gives a more accurate to movie look than the HT version.

BUT - I still think the DX will blow this one away. If it doesn't, I will be picking a Medi version up.

I'm totally shocked. It's not a midget!

3448170040_f2c4c600da.jpg
3448170406_2b8ed507f2.jpg

This is tempting to order. I have an alternate cape, I have the paint for the grapple gun and belt.

its slim too. and that cowl is so much better than HT. buy a HT belt off ebay or somthing. only thing thats annoying are medi's shoulder pads. they are kinda floating

This reminds of the BB suit figure battle between HT, Medicom, and Takara a couple years ago, except now it's the TDK suit figure and Takara is sitting this one out. Back then, there was no DX line to save HT, and they were actually willing to wait for a new movie release to re-do a figure.

I'm totally shocked. It's not a midget!

3448170040_f2c4c600da.jpg
3448170406_2b8ed507f2.jpg

This is tempting to order. I have an alternate cape, I have the paint for the grapple gun and belt.

Besides the belt, the thunder thighs and the cartoonish look of the head, it looks better than HTs'

The more I look at those pics above the more HT's looks nasty.

HT's head looks too small and neck. HT's gauntlets looks like something from Transformers.

Yeah this is the best Medicom piece i've seen in a while. The chest is the best part, it has a more round shape compared to the HT's one. Also the cowl looks more smooth and rounded again compared to HT's.

Now that ive seen the comparison pics i gotta say Medicom looks better,with a repaint the cowl will look perfect.

I really love the abs and stomach area. It's much thicker than HT's but has the same thickness of the real suit.

3068644014_1f277a47ba_b.jpg

I was hoping medicom would be able to make a proper sized chest armor giving the narrower sized chest of RAH301. IMO both HT and medi made the armor piece too big. But outta the 2 medi's slimmer frame help with the overall look than the HT naturally wider TT. One thing that I read on the toydaily post is that the armor pieces seems to be separate parts. which is not the same as Ht's one piece rubber suit method.

Back