Medicom DK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The head sculpt looks much better in these new pics. Possibly it could have been the camera making it appear elongated in the other pics.

I'd still like to find out more on its scale/height. I'd say repaint the eyes, slap a takara cape on him and if his hieght is similar to their SW clones then it would look pretty damn sweet.

I'll post some of them minivader. :lol

Thanks :D, too busy at work. Deadlines coming up on projects. Things I do so I can keep this hobby. Now we gonna have 3 choice on TDK batman, HT v1, Medi and the up coming HT DX. So far I think getting either medi or HT v1 are both good choices. wonder what tricks HT's DX is gonna have to edge out a win?

Credit : I Am Toys

b12.jpg

they did indeed. the Medicom version is alot more detailed, well done them.

But it also has numerous flaws. And that's the problem. You'd think with all the things they got right, things that HT didn't with their TDK Batman, that Medicom would atleast be close to perfect. Nope. Instead they made errors regarding things that HT got right. Which is weird. :lol

I think devil has it right though, both versions have there pros and cons. Without any bias i'd still take the HT's verson. Still it doesn't take anything away from the Medicom version, it IS a really nice figure.

would it be possible to cut down the thighs on the Medi, cos to me that's the only thing that really notices. I wonder if the suit would be easy to try and remove?

more pix of comparo between medi and HT TDK. One note, the HT TDK is a modified version with slimmer torso and what not. (you know, all those popular mods for HT TDK awhile ago) Once again, sorry, no time to copy and paste. Just scroll down for more pix.

https://www.toysdaily.com/discuz/thread-92902-1-1.html

I'm totally shocked. It's not a midget!

3448170040_f2c4c600da.jpg
3448170406_2b8ed507f2.jpg

This is tempting to order. I have an alternate cape, I have the paint for the grapple gun and belt.

I'm surprised that it is about the same size as the Hot Toys one. Looks pretty good in those shots. Side by side you can see that the HT's one's shoulders are too broad, which is a problem with the design of the True-Type body.

Back