Medicom DK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well the cheapest I can find one for is about $200 shipped and its from Hong Kong so it might get stuck in customs. Don't really want to pay that much, so unless I can find one a little cheaper domestically I should be able to resist picking this one up.

bat1.jpg

batjoke.jpg

just don't mind the joker and try to ignore him :)

bats1i.jpg
[/URL]

bats7.jpg

Last edited:
Just got mine!
Love the suit, both construction and material. HT is sticky in comparison, but more pliable. The only issue I have with the costume is that the gauntlets are stuck onto the sleeves and they're a little bit too short for my liking, exposing the wrist joints. You can futz to pull it down... but still if it had been slightly longer if would have been perfect. Also arm articulation at the shoulders a little hampered by the costume with the tendency to bounce back. Fixable with futzing tho.

Here are some right out of the box pics (lousy iPhone) with minimal futzing. HT seems more realistic, but if I had to choose between the two, I'd go with Medi TDK. Material used is much better and suit construction is more realistic.

IMG_0494.jpg

IMG_0496.jpg

IMG_0506.jpg

not liking it, what's up with the dent across the stomach area in all the pics? looks like ^^^^!

not liking it, what's up with the dent across the stomach area in all the pics? looks like ^^^^!

lol, it must bother you A LOT and take your attention as much since the rest of the figure is great.

Back