Medicom DK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally!

medbatbox.jpg

nice dude, looking forward to your pictures! :)

Damnit I still LIKE them both but neither of them are cool enough to justify a purchase imo.
Now gimme that damn sticky gun and the gliding cape Hot Toys.

Damnit I still LIKE them both but neither of them are cool enough to justify a purchase imo.
Now gimme that damn sticky gun and the gliding cape Hot Toys.

agree with you, though it is very tempting to buy the Medicom.
It is because of the rumors of the unconfirmed DX from HT that I am holding back on buying this Medicom.

Agen

Hmmmm looks like I see a batpod in the corner of your pic. I wonder if the Medi-Bat could....:dunno

Maybe not Medi-Bat doesn't have the hands to grip the handles..:duh

It would be nice to see how this fig would look on the batpod and in the upcoming Tumbler. :D

His body built is slimmer and more proportional shape than Hot Toys, but that's just my opinion.
:D

That is Bale as batman, as far as i'm concerned. No doubts what so ever, this is the definitive version IMO. Only thing that's bugging me about it is the exposed wrist joints, belt paint colour and his shoulder pads sitting slightly off the shoulders when his arms are at his side.

Damn, i'm really considering getting him. What websites which sell in the UK have him, or will have him? Anyone know? Cheers

did Tin modify his? like stuff the head with stuff like BBQ? coz if not, i'm really thinking about getting him...

although i do wish HT would officially announce TDK MMS DX AND show pics. so then i can make my decision.

so um...HURRY HT. HURRY.

he did say there was some "rework" but the post was pretty small so I can't imagine it was any lengthy mods. probably just a little stuffing in the head...either way it's amazing! :D

Back