Medicom DK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not my pics but check out BBQ's pics from Toy-world.com.hk, he modded the head, I dont really understand exactly what he did, but seems he push some stuff in and with some heat.
Also, he repaint the chin area making it look more lively.

_MG_5537.jpg

_MG_5539.jpg

Original post here https://www.toy-world.com.hk/forum/viewthread.php?tid=14371&extra=page=1&page=1

What's with all hte wrinkling around the mouth area, looks like his skin is silly putty.

How does the Medicom Batman compare in size to the HT BR Joker? I'm considering going with Medicom (though I may wait to see the DX Batman) ... but if the size is too off, I'll definitely stick with HT.

SnakeDoc

What is with these people that just post out of box shots though from the previous days. All aboard!

Love these pics. That cape does indeed look fun.

_MG_5532.jpg

_MG_5540.jpg

Same, but theres a few issues. If I order from America I can get it for $175, well technically another $55 or so for shipping from either... but I pay more on customs since it's from America :eek:

If I buy from Hong Kong it'll be $199 and pay a lot less for customs. It seems a no win either way I go.

Wow...
Medicom's does look better...
But hey, I don't get it why people need to argue about it...
If you like HT good for you, if you like Medi, good for you too!!
It's pointless to go back and forth on which one is better or more accurate,
just to jsutify the one you own...

Same, but theres a few issues. If I order from America I can get it for $175, well technically another $55 or so for shipping from either... but I pay more on customs since it's from America :eek:

If I buy from Hong Kong it'll be $199 and pay a lot less for customs. It seems a no win either way I go.

I got mine locally for about $125 USD excluding shipping, u could probably use that as a gauge if you are buying from Hong Kong.

sucks about customs though....they sure love to suck money away.

Wow...

I see no arguments... all I see is a discussion of people starting to like it.

Because people want a better look than the Hot Toy cowl? like myself.

Wow...

Words of wisdom!!!

Back