Medicom DK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ironic that it's DCD height comparison to the Joker in that pic. Even though it's not true DCD height.

Those clear plastic stands are quite horrid.

damn it... medicom dk is growing on me andso is that "horrid" joker. Click... I just bought DK Batty!

The Batman does look nice. I'm considering, but I'd rather wait to see what HT does.

If they listened to the complaints and checked out what Medicom has done, it could be the 1/6 TDK Batman.

The coloring on the HT Batman is better and there are some nice little details Medicom doesn't have.

The headsculpt looks great. Some photos just scream it. Proportions are nice. Both companies' capes look like poo.

The Batman does look nice. I'm considering, but I'd rather wait to see what HT does.

If they listened to the complaints and checked out what Medicom has done, it could be the 1/6 TDK Batman.

100% agree. Just have to wait and see. If they fail again (if you think they failed the first time) then this Medicom Figure will be the 1/6 TDK Batman. :lol

I skipped over the HT TDK Batman, and I'm not convinced that I won't do the same for the Medicom.

Is it just me or is everyone oblivious to how tall the head sculpt is? It totally throws off the accuracy.Still, It is closer than the HT one.

Even in those pics?

_MG_5532.jpg

_MG_5539.jpg

Think he means straight out of the box, unmodified vodoun.

Oh, he filled the head up didn't he, with something...?

Ah right.

Not my pics but check out BBQ's pics from Toy-world.com.hk, he modded the head, I dont really understand exactly what he did, but seems he push some stuff in and with some heat.

Last edited:
To what extent are the figures in the above pic modified? It wouldn't be a fair comparison if one was a quick fix and the other a total make over.

SWEET!!!

Now get some pics done!!! (please :D)

Would really appreciate a cape posed pic like the one above, to see what a box fresh one is capable of. If you have time.

Back