Medicom DK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THANK YOU MEDICOM! :D
TDKMed3.jpg

TDKMed2.jpg

funny how Medicom did the cowl so right, and HT missed the ball.

tdkbatman02eo9.jpg

this IS batman indeed, well done medicom.

I am getting a dillema, should or shouldn't I wait for the DX version first? :confused:

I am getting a dillema, should or shouldn't I wait for the DX version first? :confused:

Can you afford two?

I'm thinking, put the Hot Toys with the Bruce Wayne head on, no cape. Medicom in a nice cinematic pose, HT Deluxe standing straight... :s

looks good, but not as good as Hot Toys. just my opinion.

hot toys may look better and nicer in your eyes, but talking about movie-accuracy, there is no denying that Medicom did it and Hot Toys didn't.

I have the DCD and Hot Toys version, kind of makes me want to get this to get all three. Only thing I'm worried about is the first shots we saw kind of made him look disappointing, but he looks fantastic in others. I'm wondering if there was some heavy modding done, or just some major futzing.

dude, those were made by 1 person with a ^^^^ty camera.

The majority of the pictures beyond that were all confirming that you don't have to worry about the out of the box figure...
How many proof on picture do you still need?

I actually like this Medicom figure, they might have dropped the ball with the rest of the line but im starting to actually like this figure more than the hot toys one that i have

Agen

Hmmmm looks like I see a batpod in the corner of your pic. I wonder if the Medi-Bat could....:dunno

Maybe not Medi-Bat doesn't have the hands to grip the handles..:duh

It would be nice to see how this fig would look on the batpod and in the upcoming Tumbler. :D

:D

medicomdk02.jpg

wait wait im confused....ive seen the head mod on the previous pages...Spliff..the pics u posted is he modded there or not? those pics are serioulsy amazing, like WHOA and Agen that pic on the pod is incredible

before i go get this I gotta know. One, from looking at pics it is the same height as the hot toys is this true? and also is there a tutorial as to how to mod the body yet or are these pictures right out of the box

Great Jun, many thanks!

Although in this pic, it looks like the cowl acts as x-ray vision on Silk's costume lol:

3453200266_9d9c074339_o.jpg

OMG, that is lined up too perfect!

:google

Could someone who has both the HT and Medicom put the HT belt on the Medicom figure?

I want to see how it looks.

Hot Toys has the coloring down pat.

Last edited:
before i go get this I gotta know. One, from looking at pics it is the same height as the hot toys is this true? and also is there a tutorial as to how to mod the body yet or are these pictures right out of the box

:rock2

medicomdk03.jpg

medicomdk04.jpg

Back