Medicom DK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:D

medicomdk02.jpg

Great pics Agen!!!
Now I feel like getting the batpod....damn....

Hey Agen is yours modded or is it right out of the box, oh and by the way im officially ma at you for showing me what this figure looked like on the bat pod....thanks:rotfl

Medicom wins this round.

But Hot Toys wiped the floor with the others.

Ok, anybody knows a good UK seller around here to purchase him? Won´t want him to be stuck in customs so they can have me bend over.
Or anybody from Europe can tell where you bought him?

Its a good tdk batman version... but Ill wait for HT Version. Im sure they are going to do a great efford to create a "Final Version". If they want to send it as a Deluxe Version they MUST DO IT.

I trust

Maybe some surgery can be performed to get the HT Batpod holding hands onto the Medi Bats? IN any case i don't much care for that as i wouldn't pose him riding the pod... looks much better straddling it IMO

I think the Medicom sculpt is pretty good, but the choice of skin tone really throws it off. I remember when HT's TDK first hit, I had a hard time distinguishing the figure from actual photos. Medicom's has that toy-ish quality.

Agen: does the cape come off? If so, can you take some pics with it off? I wanna see a side profile shot with no cape, plus I wanna see what the back looks like. I'd also like to see a front shot with no cape to get a better idea of how big the figure is. Thanks.

Agen: does the cape come off? If so, can you take some pics with it off? I wanna see a side profile shot with no cape, plus I wanna see what the back looks like. I'd also like to see a front shot with no cape to get a better idea of how big the figure is. Thanks.

The cape can't come off.

The only thing i don't like about this figure is the carbon fibre plating pattern looks cheap and the belt is too orange..other then that its a nice figure but, not $200 nice..maybe $130-40 nice.

Last edited:
Back