Medicom DK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well say so long to my hot toys batman he is going bye bye. Hello medicom batman

I think I am going to sell my modded HT one on eBay as well, buy this and patiently wait for the DX.

May end up keeping both, even though, hopefully, the DX will be as good as this and then some.

:rock2

medicomdk04.jpg

hahaha, look at boobman in the background

good to see a medi thread getting some love here at SSF for a change. now that all the people who originally slammed the figure are gone, this has turned into a cool thread. thanks for the pics agen! they're amazing. now to find somewhere cheap to buy this thing.

@vincent - do fp.co.uk even have this figure listed? and usually they get things in about 6 months after general release. a painfully long wait.

and to think i cancelled a preorder price of 12000yen. I thought it was 14000 so didn't feel so bad, but just checked and it was 12 :monkey2:monkey2

Ouch! This figure would be a steal for that price. That is sad.

Hey Agen how is the neck articulation compared to th ht batman? Can the Medi one look down further without being modified? Great pics btw.

It looks good. Screen-accurate or not, I think I prefer the HT head sculpt, since even in a couple of the recent pics by Agen the Medicom head looks too long/narrow. I also like how the straps between shoulder and chest armour on the HT are actually connected instead of just a sculpt pattern that stops on the Medicom. There's no denying that the body on the Medicom seems to be more accurate to the film though.

I still think that the HT Begins suit is the best Batman figure out there though!

Ouch! This figure would be a steal for that price. That is sad.

Hey Agen how is the neck articulation compared to th ht batman? Can the Medi one look down further without being modified? Great pics btw.

i know :monkey2 i was severely disappointed with medi's output a few months back, in terms of product choices and eventual quality. so i ditched all my preorders (and i had a few). but after seeing sweeney todd and this, it was obviously the wrong move. serves me right :banghead

and agen, these really are amazing pics! thanks so much for posting them.

hey agen does the head come off. I am going to have my eyes repainted and did not know if I was going to have to send the entire figure or just take off the head.

hey agen does the head come off. I am going to have my eyes repainted and did not know if I was going to have to send the entire figure or just take off the head.

Don't mean to butt in, but it is removable. kazukijun took it off for the widening mod.

Back