Medicom DK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look like real Christian bale.

medicomdk17.jpg
Absolutely awesome. I've got butterflies in my stomache.

Where can I get this from in the UK? HELP ME !!!! and the other freaks from the uk :D

how are medicoms bodys when it comes to movement? I have only owned a hot toys and do not want to break this.
I made the legs on my medicom neo very loose, just from moving them back a little. I was trying to achieve a flying pose, lol. They do seem a bit fragile these bodies, but for a figure that is as good as the medicom DK i'd put up with that.

Shakey, I have bought my Hot Toys DK stuff from a seller in Hong Kong called Studiosunny on ebay. He has been very fast with delivery and I have not paid an import charge on anything he has sent. I am from the UK myself and will be returning to his store for this Medicom DK stuff and the HT Deluxe Joker as soon as I can.

Ah yeah, looked at his stuff on ebay many times. Mostly batman stuf, as you say. Thanks

come out come out you medi basher, stop lurking in this thread, stop denying, admit it :rotfl:rotfl

Yes... they are all hiding in the caves now ...... hahaha

Well at first I am VERY skeptical of this figure.. knowing that it will deviate from the proto so much... But after seeing the figure in person .. i changed my mind .. .and even grabbed it home ....

of course not at the overpriced range.. got it for around 120 US....

of course not at the overpriced range.. got it for around 120 US....

What? Where?
I would really love to own this figure, but man, where should the money come from? I thought of buying the Deluxe one from HT, but now I really don't know what to do.

If it would be ~120-150$ plus shipping to Europe, I would grab it immediatly. But with those high prices, I think I'll pass on it. Too bad it looks so good on Agens pics. :sick

Well the recent pics have really changed my view on this figure. At first I thought it was nice now I think it looks fantastic!
Its gonna be between this and the new DX.

I have got to get one having seen those last pictures again.

Now if Medicom produced a Scarecrow figure!

I'd be all over it!

If i've learned anything over the past month or so is that waiting it out is key! This piece is just beautiful but I have a real good feeling we will be posting similar comments if not better when the new DX arrives.

Still it doesn't take away from how nice this one turned out, awesome pics Agen!

Hot Toys better do something fast, my buying finger and everybody elses is itching.

No really, I think I wait 3 weeks and then hope for a good europe seller or wait longer for the DX release.

any possibilty to get a side-by-side pics of the HT and Medicom just to get a better idea of the height difference??

Reluctantly I'm going to pass. The HT DX version is pretty much confirmed and I know I would regret buying the medicom once we see pics of that. There is no denying that the Medicom version is a fantastic figure and even better than HT's first release, but I'm going to have to pass. :(

I think if the medicom was a midget, i'd be put off. But am I right in saying he looks a tiny bit taller than the HT? Awesome

What I also love is how the Medicom follows the shape of the real suit. Unlike Hot Toys.

Plus how nice the abs compare.

HT's belt doesn't look as accurate in shape.

3327909305_3a7a8119d3_b.jpg

medicomdk05.jpg

medicomdk03copy.jpg

3287148063_4f3b5e1d36_b.jpg

Last edited:
There really is nothing wrong with the Medicom's suit. It's perfect in every way? Judging from the pictures. The cowl is brilliant, the mouth sculpt. That suit looks gorgeous under those blue lights of Agen's.

What a great figure.

Back