Medicom DK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While the headsculpt is better on the medicom Bats, the hot toys suit is more accurate.
Some details are missing on the legs and the neck is completely wrong.
sshtme09.jpg

Thanks to Agen for the comoparison pics.

Can someone who already has this post a pic of where we should take off the belt. I heard it was glued together but wanted to know where. Thanks

While the headsculpt is better on the medicom Bats, the hot toys suit is more accurate.
sshtme09.jpg

I wud rather have a slimmer body and correct headsculp and sacrifice a few lines on his legs. after sitting him on the shelf im never gonna see the back of his neck.

HT armour and head are very wrong compared to medi bats

I wud rather have a slimmer body and correct headsculp and sacrifice a few lines on his legs. after sitting him on the shelf im never gonna see the back of his neck.

I completely agree, I am going to mod him and then he will sit on my dark knight shelf in my cabinet and the back of the neck will never be seen again.

HT havent a wrong head? El oh el.

HT havent a wrong head? El oh el.

The Medicom headsculpt/ cowl appears to be more film accurate than the Hot toys Headsculpt/ cowl.

The medicom figure (when compared to the Hot Toys figure) seems to highlight the flaws/ not so accurate areas of the Hot toys fig...that is only my opinion. Many people may not agree. Hot toys TDK Bats is still an amazing figure and I'm proud to have one on my shelf. Im sure a few months down the line when Hot toys release a new and improved DX TDK Batman, we may feel differently about this medicom one. Its just personal preference I guess as to which you like and would happily buy. I think anything to do with Batman is worth buying!

Both figures are good, just buy the one that u like more!!!!
If you can't reach a decision, do it the two-face way, toss a coin.

Or better yet, just buy them both hehehehe

The Medicom headsculpt/ cowl appears to be more film accurate than the Hot toys Headsculpt/ cowl.

The medicom figure (when compared to the Hot Toys figure) seems to highlight the flaws/ not so accurate areas of the Hot toys fig...that is only my opinion. Many people may not agree. Hot toys TDK Bats is still an amazing figure and I'm proud to have one on my shelf. Im sure a few months down the line when Hot toys release a new and improved DX TDK Batman, we may feel differently about this medicom one. Its just personal preference I guess as to which you like and would happily buy. I think anything to do with Batman is worth buying!

totally agree with you..HT made a Batman,Medi made a Batman..some bought the HT,while others bought Medi,or both, OF COURSE there will be some differences..if they both made the same exact figure then what is the point? i could imagine ,for some ppl,life would be meaningless.
so can we just stop the comparing and save some precious pixels?.
we all just want to have fun here.

DX is around the corner..but for now..this is a kicka88 TDK dark knight!

*look! shimano has got more spokes than lerun!

sshtme09.jpg

though you are right about those points, somewhere else on this board there ware OTHER points that proved that HT was wrong and Medicom got those points right.

So in the end it is just wrong to say product A is wrong and product B got it wright etc.
Both seem to have its defects..

the pics I was talking about:
mtdk.jpg

TDK Promo Photo Shoot
ex1.jpg

Official TDK Batman Suit Display
ex2j.jpg

Official TDK Batman Suit Display
ex3.jpg

so, It's not that inaccurate as you say. But yeah, the neck thing is kinda obvious..

What do those numbers mean on the picture? Please elaborate...

the numbers correspond with each other as you would normally and logically conclude.
They show the carbon parts on different parts of the suit.
Hot Toys didn't get that.

Also the "zipper" in the middle is actually used on the real life suit!

the numbers are showing the the similarites between the actual costume wore in the movie to the medicom armor.

Ah! I thought these were ALL pictures of the Medicom toy. Then I saw the fabric glove on the 3rd picture. My bad. Thanks. :monkey1

Ah! I thought these were ALL pictures of the Medicom toy. Then I saw the fabric glove on the 3rd picture. My bad. Thanks. :monkey1

nope, only the first one, the rest are the promo shots.

Wow you guys are completely hardcore! Can I please get a detailed comparision shot of his sphincter region too? :D

well...ok np, but what is a sphincter ?

nope, only the first one, the rest are the promo shots.

well...ok np, but what is a sphincter ?

A sphincter is a structure, usually a circular muscle, that normally maintains constriction of a natural body passage or orifice and which relaxes as required by normal physiological functioning. There are over 40 different sphincters in the human body; some of these sphincters are microscopic in size.

:monkey5:lol

Back