Medicom DK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I highly recommend the Buddy Lee capes. They're fantastic.

For the Medicom version it looks like it is actually sewn to the suit, so just un-stitch the Medicom cape and then sew the Buddy Lee one on.

Thanks for the info Dally. :) Are you planning on doing the same thing w/your fig?

I highly recommend the Buddy Lee capes. They're fantastic.

For the Medicom version it looks like it is actually sewn to the suit, so just un-stitch the Medicom cape and then sew the Buddy Lee one on.

There's no lugs it can tuck in and under?

Thanks for the info Dally. :) Are you planning on doing the same thing w/your fig?

I think I'm going to hold out and see if the DX version is announced before I decide to get the Medicom, but if the DX version has the crappy cape that the other Hot Toys figures had then I'll definitely have to on that one. I actually like the Medicom cape because of the blowing in the wind look.

Its hard trying to pass on this figure because it looks amazing.

There's no lugs it can tuck in and under?

You mean like the clips on the Hot Toy's version?

If you look closely here at Agen's pic you can see stitching:

stich.jpg

The DCD version's cape is attached in a similar fashion sewn directly on to the suit. The Hot Toy's cape may have been the same way, but they made it detachable so that the cape that came with the Bat Pod could be attached.

mine just got here. He's just as awesome in person as pictures make him out to be. Even his head, which i thought looked a little cheap in pictures, looks great. What are most improved over the ht version, in my opinion, are the proportions. He actually looks like an average-sized, athletic man in a suit...compared to this one, ht's looks very bulky. It's almost like...ok, when ht's came out, people compared it to dcd's and laughed at how stupid and bulky dcd's looked compared to ht's. And for good reason. Having these two side by side, the difference between their proportions is almost as dramatic as the ht vs. Dcd comparison. I'm incredibly impressed, and i've never been a medicom fan.

congrats!!!!
Now, wheres the pics????
yes pics nao cr0w

Ok, these are just to kind of illustrate what I said about the HT vs. Medi Bats proportions and a couple of detail (well, as detailed as my old camera can be) shots. Will take more in a few.

medibats3.jpg

medibats2.jpg

medibats1.jpg

I think HT's suit is more elaborate, in that it's got more separate pieces than Medicom's, but that creates a bit of bulk that is all the more noticeable when you compare them side to side. I absolutely love Medi's proportions...it looks more natural in most poses, and he doesn't look like a body builder. Also the cowl isn't as narrow in person as it looks in pictures. I think it's perfectly proportional, actually.

Ok, these are just to kind of illustrate what I said about the HT vs. Medi Bats proportions and a couple of detail (well, as detailed as my old camera can be) shots. Will take more in a few.

medibats3.jpg

medibats2.jpg

medibats1.jpg

I think HT's suit is more elaborate, in that it's got more separate pieces than Medicom's, but that creates a bit of bulk that is all the more noticeable when you compare them side to side. I absolutely love Medi's proportions...it looks more natural in most poses, and he doesn't look like a body builder. Also the cowl isn't as narrow in person as it looks in pictures. I think it's perfectly proportional, actually.

GOOD GOD!

I just gagigidid my gafloygen

medibats3.jpg

medibats2.jpg

medibats1.jpg

The anticipation is well.........:drool

How far can you pose the legs of the Medi version? Can it be posed to be crutched down, kinda like he was when he was on a ledge watching Gordon's wife crying in TDK?

Back