Medicom DK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sachiel said:
bb1e.jpg

bb2a.jpg

imho BOTH figures look like crap in these photos. :lol

What's up with the Medicom boots being all shiny!?

Medicoms looks unreal, just check out Agen's pics. Near perfect. The fact that the suit almost appears more to be the armour plates attached, rather than grafted in like the HT one. On the legs especially! And the lighter accents on the suit have more of a dark grey/carbon look, than the HT silver. Not to mention the cowl area. I love this, kills HT imho. Only thing i don't like is the neck. Looks a bit odd

Ok, these are just to kind of illustrate what I said about the HT vs. Medi Bats proportions and a couple of detail (well, as detailed as my old camera can be) shots. Will take more in a few.

medibats3.jpg

medibats2.jpg

medibats1.jpg

I think HT's suit is more elaborate, in that it's got more separate pieces than Medicom's, but that creates a bit of bulk that is all the more noticeable when you compare them side to side. I absolutely love Medi's proportions...it looks more natural in most poses, and he doesn't look like a body builder. Also the cowl isn't as narrow in person as it looks in pictures. I think it's perfectly proportional, actually.

Thanks for these pics! My fave ones yet as they are the most natural to truly see how the figure looks.

DROOOOOOLS

He looks so much better than the Hot Toys version. :google

He should be here next week, poss Mon or Tues

the proportions of the armour look a lot better and his arms have a more natural shape to them. hot toys arms need a lot of messing with to get them to look right. and that headsculp is superb!

Hey Agen what camera are you using to take all your photos with? There's something about them that just makes them look crisp and perfectly perfect.

I think your photos are one of the best if not THE BEST photos on the forum! *applauds*

Ok, these are just to kind of illustrate what I said about the HT vs. Medi Bats proportions and a couple of detail (well, as detailed as my old camera can be) shots. Will take more in a few.

medibats3.jpg

medibats2.jpg

medibats1.jpg

I think HT's suit is more elaborate, in that it's got more separate pieces than Medicom's, but that creates a bit of bulk that is all the more noticeable when you compare them side to side. I absolutely love Medi's proportions...it looks more natural in most poses, and he doesn't look like a body builder. Also the cowl isn't as narrow in person as it looks in pictures. I think it's perfectly proportional, actually.

Hi crow!! can you post a pic with takara batman and medicom? i want to see if they matched?

Incredible pics! Love the HT TDK pose on the far right! Man the medicom looks fantastic! is it possible to get rid of the ridge / dent from medi bats stomach area?

someone really needs to take their belt off and put a hot toys one on and post pics. I cant decide if I want to put my hot toys one on or have the medicom one painted.

cr0w, you have a sweet collection. Nice pics.

someone really needs to take their belt off and put a hot toys one on and post pics. I cant decide if I want to put my hot toys one on or have the medicom one painted.
And I second that. Please, anyone...?

Apparntley the medi belt is glued. someone in on a past page said unlike the hot toys which clips togther at the back, the medi one is non removable and does not have a clip

Back