Medicom DK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A sphincter is a structure, usually a circular muscle, that normally maintains constriction of a natural body passage or orifice and which relaxes as required by normal physiological functioning. There are over 40 different sphincters in the human body; some of these sphincters are microscopic in size.

:monkey5:lol

without having searching on wikipedia before for "sphincter" I am going at this moment to search it on wikipedia...

I can already predict you just copy past that from wiki... :rolleyes:

edit: thought so :) copy paster with no anwser.
now serious, what is a sphincter?

without having searching on wikipedia before for "sphincter" I am going at this moment to search it on wikipedia...

Guilty as charged my friend...:D:lol

I could point you in the right direction to find a couple of pics of sphincters... not Bale's though...

They should make a new film, confessions of a toy collector! hehe

forty_year_old_virgin.jpg

Well i ordered one from HLJ, i wont get into the arguments of what was good what wasnt, who was wrong who wasnt, even with better pics i stand by alot of problems i have with this figure, but it has elements i really like and want to check out. Im probably going to end up trying as hard as i can to cleanly modify alot of him.

I'd really love to try and get the suit on a different body sans cotton thighs, but we'll see. Im going to kick myself for wasting the money on this when the DX comes out though...

Apart from the wrong details...

Hey man, what have you done with the joker in your display pic? It looks wicked. Kind of like the cop joker spliced in with the new joker? Looks realllll heathish. Someone should do that when it releases. Repaint the cop head with makeup.
Anyway back on topic lol, the medicom batman looks freaken sweeeet. way better than the HT version lookwise, but the HT looks better quality. cant wait to see what HT come up with, with the MMSDX2. Think i might sell my tdk batman

Im going to kick myself for wasting the money on this when the DX comes out though...

Take the cape off HT TDK v1? I'm going to try and make the gun. Medicom Batman with a nice pose on your display shelf with the cape acting as if it's blowing in the wind. After Rachel died. DX TDK displayed with the soft long cape and grapple gun on the belt.

That would be a nice display no?...

Mine just got here. He's just as awesome in person as pictures make him out to be. Even his head, which I thought looked a little cheap in pictures, looks great. What are most improved over the HT version, in my opinion, are the proportions. He actually looks like an average-sized, athletic man in a suit...compared to this one, HT's looks very bulky. It's almost like...ok, when HT's came out, people compared it to DCD's and laughed at how stupid and bulky DCD's looked compared to HT's. And for good reason. Having these two side by side, the difference between their proportions is almost as dramatic as the HT vs. DCD comparison. I'm incredibly impressed, and I've never been a Medicom fan.

Mine just got here. He's just as awesome in person as pictures make him out to be. Even his head, which I thought looked a little cheap in pictures, looks great. What are most improved over the HT version, in my opinion, are the proportions. He actually looks like an average-sized, athletic man in a suit...compared to this one, HT's looks very bulky. It's almost like...ok, when HT's came out, people compared it to DCD's and laughed at how stupid and bulky DCD's looked compared to HT's. And for good reason. Having these two side by side, the difference between their proportions is almost as dramatic as the HT vs. DCD comparison. I'm incredibly impressed, and I've never been a Medicom fan.

Congrats!!!!
Now, wheres the pics????

Yes must see some pics. Mine is due to arrive monday and I cant wait to make all of the mods. The only one I am nervous about is the widening of the head. The cape im not worried about just the head.

When I purchase mine...ahem sometime this month hopefully. I might go w/a new cape only. If it is that easy to take off then I will PM Buddy Lee?

When I purchase mine...ahem sometime this month hopefully. I might go w/a new cape only. If it is that easy to take off then I will PM Buddy Lee?

I highly recommend the Buddy Lee capes. They're fantastic.

For the Medicom version it looks like it is actually sewn to the suit, so just un-stitch the Medicom cape and then sew the Buddy Lee one on.

Finally mine shipped from HLJ
shipped via EMS for 151$ Door to door:D

Those guys at Angloz I should recieve my refund from paypal since I escalated to a claim and its due (I preordered like months ago and got screwed:mad)

CANT WAIT

Back