Medicom DK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
medibale4.jpg

And...the poor Hot Toys one...

hahatoys1.jpg

poor hot toys, the belt is the only thing that's great :rotfl:rotfl

I sold my bats loose and kept my stand so I am going to put him on the stand but I could care less about the box to be honest.

Well, I actually prefer the HT cape over Medi's, but only because it's so damn hard for me to get Medi's right and not have the bottom be all wrinkled up. But I can't take the cape off HT's and toss it on Medi's because, well...this is the only way the HT one looks good now.

hahatoys2.jpg

Mainly drybrushing. I just left a wee bit of black paint on the brush and gently brushed it on wherever I thought I wanted a smear of black to be. I also blackwashed some details, like under his eyes and around his nose, so the paint would look like it ran. As for paints, standard Apple Barrel paints from Michael's. Like $.84 a bottle.

Cool, looks nice. Gunna get another head and see what i can't come up with :D

Finally mine shipped from HLJ
shipped via EMS for 151$ Door to door:D

Those guys at Angloz I should recieve my refund from paypal since I escalated to a claim and its due (I preordered like months ago and got screwed:mad)

CANT WAIT

That's great! :D I went online did the price go up $10? just curious because before I checked out my price was $161 including EMS? Thanks. :)

So I got up this morning, got ready for work, was about to step out the door.. but then I noticed a curious package lying at the doorstep.. so I opened it and....

He's HERE!!

Beats my high expectations in hand!

Pics to follow - unfortunately, I still had to go to work, albeit I got to work half an hour late as I couldn't resist opening him and fiddling around with him a bit.

Will still get the face and eyes repainted, but they don't look as bad in hand as in some of the pics. The belt looks OK too, but will still switch / repaint it.

Also the head looks better in hand and not as elongated, BUT will still do the mod. Want the perfect version of this guy on my shelf.

So I got up this morning, got ready for work, was about to step out the door.. but then I noticed a curious package lying at the doorstep.. so I opened it and....

He's HERE!!

Pics to follow - unfortunately, I still had to go to work, albeit I got to work half an hour late as I couldn't resist opening him and fiddling around with him a bit.

Will still get the face and eyes repainted, but they don't look as bad in hand as in some of the pics. The belt looks OK too, but will still switch / repaint it.

Also the head looks better in hand and not as elongated, BUT will still do the mod. Want the perfect version of this guy on my shelf.

can't wait to see pics!!!!

Where's mine?!?!?!?!?!?

Guys; my dad is off in Singapore to see my grandparents, and I told him to pick one of these Medi TDK up for me; today he texted me saying that he got it for 200 Singaporean dollar. So, question for members living in S'pore; is S'pore $200 a good price for this bad boy?

Guys; my dad is off in Singapore to see my grandparents, and I told him to pick one of these Medi TDK up for me; today he texted me saying that he got it for 200 Singaporean dollar. So, question for members living in S'pore; is S'pore $200 a good price for this bad boy?

without shipping and tax costs?
YES!

I got mine for $190 SGD pre-order price, yours is only $10 more.
Still a pretty sweet deal considering u dont have to pay shipping, customs etc....

He's HERE!!

:duh for some reason I thought this was the MMS DX Joker thread. hahahaha.. when I saw "He's HERE!!" I was like "NO WAY! WTF!?" :lol

Congrats on the Medi TDK Batman!!!

Back