Medicom DK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ic77de.jpg

sbrlw0.jpg

Bought a couple on Hobbylink Japan's sale on it. So I'll have the Medicom plus my DCD Dark Knight LOL. From feast to famine as they say. Now gotta look at the HT Joker...what exactly is wrong with the Medi Joker??
Gary:joy

Wow he looks amazing!!! The Hot Toys belt just seals the deal! Poor HT Bats all belt less and looking nothing like the film whatsoever..its like Medicom Batman pooped in his face due to the more accurate suit...then nicked his belt as well just to kick him whilst he's down

That original suit Batman still takes some beating, i've gotta say.

yeah, intothevoid, why don't you correct the figure?
it's easy, just cut off a piece of the bottom of his neck part, and attach the 2 triangles to the neck part, thus:
DSCF1493.JPG

DSCF1502.JPG

yup, shorter neck is better for that version of bats

maybe so...but the thought of taking a knife or pair of scissors to a £150 collectible figure is somewhat harrowing. I think for the risk of destroying the cape clips and ruining the cowl it just isn't worth it. Plus this figure has become rather rare it seems, with ebay prices reaching £200 to £250. For those who want to do the mod, then yeah go for it but god, you've got some balls

Last edited:
yeah, intothevoid, why don't you correct the figure?
it's easy, just cut off a piece of the bottom of his neck part, and attach the 2 triangles to the neck part, thus:
DSCF1493.JPG

DSCF1502.JPG

Thanks for the tip, i really do want to do the mod but i'm much too scared to attempt it myself...maybe someday...

maybe so...but the thought of taking a knife or pair of scissors to a £150 collectible figure is somewhat harrowing. I think for the risk of destroying the cape clips and ruining the cowl it just isn't worth it. Plus this figure has become rather rare it seems, with ebay prices reaching £200 to £250. For those who want to do the mod, then yeah go for it but god, you've got some balls

to be honest, it doesn't take skill what so ever. You don't have to cut a whole piece at one.
I did it in a few steps, just cutting a piece of bit by bit. Than used a black alcochol marker to hide the bottom edge.
Look at the pictures, you don't see anything.

And if you are cautios in removing the clips, you cannot destroy the figure. Don't tare it away, but do it gentle and it will remove itself.

I've seen much more drastic approaches on this board than that :rolleyes::horror Those mods have balls and a lot of money I guess.

But the neck-clip-cape mod of this bb as I like to call it, is a piece of cake.
I'd do it for free cause asking money for it is silly, since everybody can do this, really...

well I got him in and as soon as I got him I did not even think about it and started taking off the cape which is all apart of my plan. Anyways I got it off after about 15 pain staking minutes. And it looks great so far. the original cape is actually glued to the first part of the flap and then sewed on so I got it off and I am going to glue my custom cape on when I get it in. I also took off the belt and head to get painted so as of right now I have a bare batman without a belt, cape or head sitting in my cabinet. Still about another 2 weeks away from it being complete due to painting. I will post pics later tonight since I am now off to work.

Back