Medicom DK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's finally here!:D

zz003.jpg

YellowJoshua said:
anyone got any tips to remove the medi belt? it seems glued. im tryign to remove it but im scared ill break it

here r some comparison pics of the HT & Medi belts, you should be able to see where the connecting points for the Medi belt is at & how u can remove it. Oh & the pics sucks, cos its at night & I aint got enough lighting.

3474074676_a49385c494_o.jpg

3474075532_6a5aa377db_o.jpg

3474075146_5b36af1b22_o.jpg

3474075810_21dc90eb4f_o.jpg

Also, for those who wanna repaint the Medicom bel,t don't remove from the back, instead, pull the front buckle out, it will be easier that way & minimise the damage to the belt.

Hope that helps. :D

And for those of us who don't own a spare HT belt...:duh :monkey4

I will wait to see how Medi's version is before I go online searching.

Besides I am like oh yeah I need cape or wait the Medi cape is cool. I might hold off if I should replace the cape (after seeing more & more pics)...Gesh I do feel :duh regarding this...:lol

And for those of us who don't own a spare HT belt...:duh :monkey4

I will wait to see how Medi's version is before I go online searching.

Besides I am like oh yeah I need cape or wait the Medi cape is cool. I might hold off if I should replace the cape (after seeing more & more pics)...Gesh I do feel :duh regarding this...:lol

Honestly.. after seeing zotols' pics, I don't think replacing the Medi belt with the HT belt is even necessary unless the color bothers you that much.

more simple mods for the belt and grappling gun.
i've added more depth to it so it doesnt look much like toys anymore.

heres a comparison before n after
belt01f.jpg

and some diff views
belt02.jpg

belt03.jpg

belt04.jpg

and the gun comparisson
gun01.jpg

basically these are just simple black wash..at the end i think it also helped to tone down the plasticy saturation it once had.

He just black washed the belt and gun and imo they turned out great.

If you live in Europe like me I guess still wait for the dx, if you buy now you will get this one when the dx comes out =P

PLus is it just me or do the wrist joints look awful?

If you live in Europe like me I guess still wait for the dx, if you buy now you will get this one when the dx comes out =P

PLus is it just me or do the wrist joints look awful?

The wrist joints are fantastic....like the arm and leg articulation they are stiff and have pegs in each hand unlike the daft hot toys ones. when the figure comes out the box the hands are not pushed in all the way..i pushed mine in further and no they are seamless with the rest of the suit

5minutes after the unboxing :naughty

thats what i love about this fig..it needs no modding...it can benefit from mods obvs...new cape..HT belt...but it dosent need anything drastic like the dremmeling the ht bats needed. mine is boxx fresh...just added a custom cape.

yeah
when you have to steal your wife's cooton balls from her makeup kit to shove (mod) in your batman???:rotfl
I tell ya

Where did you get your com Bats? (com meaning medicom) and how old are you if you don't mind me asking? like 33?

I think I'm going to die soon if I don't get Com Bats :sick

Back