Medicom DK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would....BUT I know as soon as I hit 'buy', HT will unveil a teaser for the DX.
(esp because I have left it so long now) :banghead

Then you should hit BUY since I want HT to reveal the DX soon :lol

Well I got this figure and also the DX.... so I am nutso :chew

Mine is shipping soon. \o/

It feels a bit outrageous though. That'll be 5 Batman's I own. :(

My GOD I thought those were movie stills!!

thanks you! this figure still takes my breath away. i feel sorry for my ht batman, i dont love him as much anymore :monkey2 however!

in terms of suit design its hard to see how HT will improve with their DX model.. im sure they will find a way. they will however im sure provide much cooler accessories.... sticky bomb gun...headsculplt with sonar eyes....cape that goes hard when an electric current is passed through it...alfred....the batcave....

start your own batcave collection

I have some money I am keeping for the DX but in the meantime not getting tired of playing with fig

listen to me I am pathetic "playing with...." well at least it is not GI joe with Kung u grip:duh

sorry got you and rismo confused. I am getting my head back this week from being painted by Small_studios and then will attach the belt and do the head mod and then post pics of the finished figure.

thx all!

c'mon guys,just get this figure already! personally,i think even if the dx ver is going to kick ass, u wont go wrong buying this figure.

or at least it will be the best looking and coolest mistake u've ever done. :p

Still have to wait till I get an offical confirm from HLJ. I really want to change the cape since it looks so uber-cool. :cool:

did the head come like that? and does anyone know if this is in scale with takara batman begins batman? :confused:

did the head come like that? and does anyone know if this is in scale with takara batman begins batman? :confused:

The figure is in scale with the Hot Toys Batman and Joker, so I would assume so. And although mods can be done to improve the head (widening, more realistic paint, etc.), a lot of the pics on here are of the figure unmodded. I personally think it is a great figure without any mods.

The figure is in scale with the Hot Toys Batman and Joker, so I would assume so. And although mods can be done to improve the head (widening, more realistic paint, etc.), a lot of the pics on here are of the figure unmodded. I personally think it is a great figure without any mods.

it really sucks being 14 and incapable of getting your own stuff. I wish I had a dealer or something :violin

Wait until you get older and have a family/grown folks bills AND you want stuff like this. That's when it'll really suck. :lol
yeah but i really need a medicom dark knight batman, hot toys two face, batman begins figure, and some true type bodies :(

Back