Medicom DK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did the head mod on my Batman!
Squeeze the head and the base of the head pops off rather easily (I didn't use any kinds of tools), then I stuff the head with the Harvey/Two-Face coupon thingy that comes with the figure (the whole thing); after that reattach the head, I didn't glue it though, since it's attached safely enough, and this way I can mess around with it again later, if I'm inclined to.

Result:
After-1.jpg

Did the head mod on my Batman!
Squeeze the head and the base of the head pops off rather easily (I didn't use any kinds of tools), then I stuff the head with the Harvey/Two-Face coupon thingy that comes with the figure (the whole thing); after that reattach the head, I didn't glue it though, since it's attached safely enough, and this way I can mess around with it again later, if I'm inclined to.

Result:
After-1.jpg

Wow! Awesome mod and with a crunched up coupon no less. If I stuffed the head with parmesan cheese packets from Pizza Hut it would probably look spectacular!

Ah, so this is the equivalent of Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece branding.

Not exactly, they dont really differentiate Movie,Anime or Game figures.
Real Action Heroes is just the line they use for all the action/fashion doll series. For figures like Kamen Rider it will be under the Project BM line.

Can anyone tell me what Com Bats's suit is made out of? :banana
someone told me it wasn't rubber :monkey1
also is this better than hot toys? it sure looks like it :maul
i want this dammit why am i cursed of being young and without a credit card or paypal?!:banghead

Can anyone tell me what Com Bats's suit is made out of? :banana
someone told me it wasn't rubber :monkey1
also is this better than hot toys? it sure looks like it :maul
i want this dammit why am i cursed of being young and without a credit card or paypal?!:banghead

I think kazukijun once mentioned that it's made of vinyl ..... I would agree with him ... well at least it's not rubber type material.

Is this better than the HT one ? For overall likeness, yes it does... but yet again, HT might come up with a new improved version

Well don't be cured that you are so young.. you should already feel lucky that at such a young age you already KNOW about these figures.... if you want to curse.. .curse the internet ... :lol

Seriously, these are luxuries even for adults ..... for kids like you ... .I think you could urge your parents to buy it for your b-day present or sth .. good luck ! :)

I think kazukijun once mentioned that it's made of vinyl ..... I would agree with him ... well at least it's not rubber type material.

Is this better than the HT one ? For overall likeness, yes it does... but yet again, HT might come up with a new improved version

Well don't be cured that you are so young.. you should already feel lucky that at such a young age you already KNOW about these figures.... if you want to curse.. .curse the internet ... :lol

Seriously, these are luxuries even for adults ..... for kids like you ... .I think you could urge your parents to buy it for your b-day present or sth .. good luck ! :)

right now im trying to get my dad to get me a takara batman. and then ill get Com Bats and hot toys two face. i also need another true type body. my hot toys original joker has a loose knee :(

good choice, everyone should be trying to unload their takara batmans... you should get a good deal.

i already have a takara batman, but the bale head has purple crap all over its face and im not satisfied with the batman head. if i get another one, not only will the problem be fixed, but i can display bruce AND batman at the same time :ccheerlea

Back