Medicom DK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jiiz.jpg

AWESOME! can't wait till my batpod arrives:D

lol thats still a lot! i want the bat pod but its too expensive. :monkey1
anyways can you post pics of Com Bats on the bat pod?? :stick

it can't be done unless you find a way to attach the hot toys hands that hold the pod-handles on the medicom.

Both are amazing. But I still prefer the HT due to the Bat-Pod effect. I'm still really happy with my HT TDK Bats. Both have good and bad points. None is perfect. HT DX TDK Bats might change my opinion, but medicon didint change my mind about the best TDK deluxe figure in the market. Both are amazing, and having mine with the batpod is just a perfect display set.

nice comparison. I may have to go back a watch the movie because I hear a lot of people saying the Medicom looks more like Bale but in my eyes the HT looks like Bale. The Medicom looks like Clooney from Batman & Robin more so than Bale. Thats just me though.

IMO the HT looks nothing like Bale when compared to the Medi. Also Eddie's pics really show how bulky the HT one really is... Is it just me or is his HT Bats extra bulky? Like more than normal?

I think it's the way he has the cape all hunched up giving that illusion. Plus it's tucked up behind the shoulder pads bunching it up around the neck.

It reminds me of the equivalent of the super shredder batman. :D

The HT fig looks seriously cheesed off.

Plus I still think the gauntlets look Transformers chunky style on the HT.

I honestly never saw Bale in the HT TDK Batman headsculpt. It was the one thing, besides the bulkiness, that really bugged me. That's definitely Bale in Medi's though.

Anyone else have some sort of dark shine on their figure's arms? Granted I have yet to take it out of the box, so it could be the plastic cover sticking to the figure, but I was just wondering. It's kind of like little areas on the arms where they seem a bit oily looking.

I honestly never saw Bale in the HT TDK Batman headsculpt. It was the one thing, besides the bulkiness, that really bugged me. That's definitely Bale in Medi's though.
yeah also hot toys bruce wayne head sculpt wasn't good to me either. idk why everyone thought it was the best. to me takara's bruce wayne head is dead on :gun , even thought it has a bit of a simple paint job it pulls it off quite well:winner

yeah also hot toys bruce wayne head sculpt wasn't good to me either. idk why everyone thought it was the best. to me takara's bruce wayne head is dead on :gun , even thought it has a bit of a simple paint job it pulls it off quite well:winner

I kinda have to disagree with the Takara Wayne sculpt. It looks nothing like Bale (more like some generic guy) and lacks realism and detail. I do really like the Medi Dark Knight though...nice looking figure.

Back