Medicom DK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
medidk9.jpg

medidk10.jpg

medidk11.jpg

meditdkposter.jpg

Magnuz....That looks like a different cape. :D And the pics are simply amazing! :clap

Yeah i posted quite a few pages back my first pics of the figure and the mods i did, including a new cape, repainted face and belt.

Yes its stenciled from the HT TDK cape, i used the Begins V2 cape for my HT TDK cape for the longer look on him, i like the short look on the medi though, fits the thinner frame better.

Some more shots:
medidklit1.jpg

medidklit2.jpg

medidklit3.jpg

As much as i love the look of this figure, i gotta say im very dissapointed with its poseability, mainly the legs, because really i can't do much at all for posing his lower body without it either not working or looking really akward, but ah well.

Yeah, Tak's Wayne sculpt was good back when it came out, but now..sheesh. I'm using HT's TDK sculpt on the Takara body now since I took Tak's cape off and put it on the HT BB suit figure. I still prefer HT's BB suit Wayne sculpt, mainly because of the skin tone, but it looks a little too..."happy" for me.

Here are some comparison shots.

baleheads1.jpg

baleheads2.jpg

baleheads3.jpg

baleheads4.jpg

I prefer takara's wayne head. to me it is amazing. and to me, HT's wayne sculpt is way off and looks nothing like bale. but it depends on the person i guess :peace

lforigno asked if I would post a pic of the bottom of my head showing how I squeezed it after heating the bottom to reshape the face. here you go...you can see where the base started to separate a little from the head, but after it cooled off it stiffened up and no worries...

_MG_2476.jpg

and I repainted my belt last night. just removed it at the buckle and added a dark wash like others have done. made it 100x better, imo.

here are some shots!

_MG_2478-1.jpg

_MG_2482.jpg

_MG_2480.jpg

_MG_2485.jpg

_MG_2487.jpg

_MG_2489.jpg

_MG_2511.jpg

to recap... widened head with heat gun, repainted face & eyes, dark washed belt. I think I'm done messing with this guy :)

Last edited:
I have seen many many wonderful pictures of this figure on this board, especially from "the great 3" as I like to call them now :D Neo, Magnuz and Agus

And I am also a member of a local board from Belgium and Netherlands, "collectiblez" board.
A owner of the same figure posted his pictures without modifications and without photoshoping.
Just plain out of the box!

So afther all these nice pictures here, I feel the need to also show the figures as you receive it, pure and without any mods...
You also get a comparison with the HT version.
Credits go to "Darthsephiros" of the Collectiblez board.

Enjoy:
afbeelding164.jpg

afbeelding165.jpg

afbeelding170.jpg

afbeelding208.jpg

afbeelding207.jpg

sany0181.jpg

sany0186.jpg

afbeelding159.jpg

afbeelding156.jpg

afbeelding176.jpg

afbeelding227.jpg

afbeelding222.jpg

spa0674.jpg

afbeelding216.jpg

so, less mods and less photoshoping give another vision of this figure.
More honest out of the box

errr....mind resizing the pics? I'm using a 22inch wide screen monitor & I still have to scroll left n right just to see the pics.

Sorry, but just felt that the pics are too big & they distort the thread view too much.
btw, Thks for posting the out of the box comparison.

_MG_2511.jpg

to recap... widened head with heat gun, repainted face & eyes, dark washed belt. I think I'm done messing with this guy :)

Great job!!!
Love this shot, I wanted to recreate this shot as well, but just couldnt get the right angle but u did it perfectly!!!!

lforigno asked if I would post a pic of the bottom of my head showing how I squeezed it after heating the bottom to reshape the face. here you go...you can see where the base started to separate a little from the head, but after it cooled off it stiffened up and no worries...

_MG_2476.jpg

and I repainted my belt last night. just removed it at the buckle and added a dark wash like others have done. made it 100x better, imo.

here are some shots!

_MG_2478.jpg

_MG_2482.jpg

_MG_2480.jpg

_MG_2485.jpg

_MG_2487.jpg

_MG_2489.jpg

_MG_2511.jpg

how much would you charge for this if i asked you? i mean charge to paint mine when i get one. :D

Back