Medicom DK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That makes me wonder, maybe the Alien figure will be taller than your usual Medicom size.
Probably not tall enough by a couple of inches anyway.

Someone said that this Medicom Batman is more film accurate than the ht one. I think the medi one is definetly nice but it is in no way better than the ht one. I don't get how someone could even say that.

It's nice but the ht one is WAY nicer and is in no way less accurate than the medi one. If anything it's the other way around.

That makes me wonder, maybe the Alien figure will be taller than your usual Medicom size.
Probably not tall enough by a couple of inches anyway.

Its possible as I'm sure they aren't able to use a standard size body. Although I thought there was some picture from a show and he was about the same height as other Medicom figures.

the only ppl who defend medicom are the ppl that havent been screwed yet, law of averages folks beware

the only ppl who defend medicom are the ppl that havent been screwed yet, law of averages folks beware

you know, i never had a problem with medicom figs but i got a shocktrooper about a week ago and the left arm is kinda skrewd, it cant go all the way down....not a major problem, but annoying nontheless.

I have run into a few problems and breakages with a few of my Medicom figures, but I'm not going to condemn them for it. I really like Medicom because they have products and licenses that HT hasn't done (yet, perhaps).

Have you been screwed over by Medicom, freestylex?

I've had an issue with a medicom Jack bauer, but I still really want this Batman. I just need some certain details before it comes out. (Exact height, materials used, accessories, etc)

I agree with freestylex there. I used to love Medicom until Raiden. Their horrible QC, expensive price, sub par facial sculpt and paint job, and lack of accessories give me no reason to pick Medicom over HT or even SS (at least they are much cheaper).

However, they seem to put a lot more attention and love into their Japanese super hero line (Kamen Rider and Ultraman) nothing but good things I heard on those.

I've had an issue with a medicom Jack bauer, but I still really want this Batman. I just need some certain details before it comes out. (Exact height, materials used, accessories, etc)

Those details have been out for months. Someone saw the prototype in person in some Medi fair. Height is taller than standard medi. Materials are plastic armour on fabric suit underneath. Accessories just batarangs, grapple gun, and extra hands.

I don't know why but everytime I look at the title of this thread, I think that medicom is making donkey kong figures.. which would be awesome!!

Donkey%20Kong1.jpg

Having looked at pics of the medicom and the HT version, I'd say medicom has made the better looking figure this time around.

Though not being a Batman fan, I won't be getting either, and don't really care. :rolleyes:

Having looked at pics of the medicom and the HT version, I'd say medicom has made the better looking figure this time around.

Though not being a Batman fan, I won't be getting either, and don't really care. :rolleyes:

yeah, base on pix, medi's looks much better proportioned to me. HT's really reminds me of DCD's version. though I wont get any either, not a big fan of the movie.

yeah, base on pix, medi's looks much better proportioned to me. HT's really reminds me of DCD's version. though I wont get any either, not a big fan of the movie.

I still haven't seen the movie:rolleyes:

I'll wait for the dvd release and rent it out for $1

Back