Medicom DK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think it's great, but I'm just surprised how I can see Bale in it more than HT. The lip and eye expression is particularly what stands out to me.

i too feel something is off about the HT wayne sculpts. i think the medi on a bigger body, paint job possibly depending in hand appearance would look like a great batman begins bruce wayne!

I don't think it's great, but I'm just surprised how I can see Bale in it more than HT. The lip and eye expression is particularly what stands out to me.

Still?

dcdjan09rahbrucewaynehajn4.jpg

I dunno, looks a bit Thunderbird like...

Haha, while I totally agreed, this comment totally cracked me up somehow. :rotfl

Don't think this head sculpt is at the level of HT's TDK Bale sculpt, not even close. Realistic likeness on real person is just not something Medicom excels at. Give the figure a helmet or a mask, then you are more likely to get a cool figure out of them.

Oh, that was it. Never knew. I saw some guy in onesixthwarriors months back he got this head for his Takara. The flowing hair is absoloutely stunning. It always reminded me that scene in the cave after he saved Rachel.

The hair detail on that is just stunning.

Pic belongs to P@CK@R@CK

Untitled-9.jpg

He said he's still to come up with a proper skin tone.

Im just going to say it...painted, that looks nothing like Bale what so ever....Matt Dillion yes, Bale, no.

Thanks, CelticP. Now I can't get Matt's image out of my head on that fig.

Matt as Batman ¬_¬

I can see what you mean maulfan... in terms of detail HT has medicom beat but the medicom head has more bale in it.. plus that suit is amazing.. I think the HT head has a bit too much detail.. the skin texture is a bit overkill.. and the nose is a bit fatter than bales.

I've seen the pic of the Medicom original suit batman figure, looked terrible. Do you think TDK version will be better?

and also, I'd like to know how much difference will it have, in terms of height, with HT DKC?

I'm actually stunned, but I find the Medicom potrait to look more like Bale than both of Hot Toys, still not dead on, but I see him in it more than HT's.

DCD-Jan09-RAHbrucewayne.jpg

I think that looks like one of the Coreys - can't remember which surname. The vampire expert from Lost boys 1 and 2.

Back