Medicom DK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Screw both of you, I told you I respected your opinions but your acting like immature idiots. I don't need this from you two. I came here and felt welcome and safe from jerks and bigots but I guess I was wrong.

:lol

Ok.. let me try to explain something to you, people CAN and WILL disagree with you. It happens. In life AND on the internet. That doesn't mean you have to start throwing a little temper tantrum, talking sideways to people and being an ass clown.

I disagreed with you and stated WHY I disagreed. David22Lee agreed with me. Neither of us disrespected you in any way. Neither of us called you any type of names, in any way. I even tryed to be nice about the situation when you originally got sand in your baby vagina.

And in response, in the span of 2 posts you:

Called me a Loser. An Idiot. An immature idiot. A Jerk. And a Bigot.

Good Job! :duh

Ok.

Now that that's out of the way, can we focus again on this:

_MG_2511.jpg

:google

To some degree I wish I never saw this. The feeling isn't going to be the same when I get mine. Now that his has set such a high standard. ;)

Well, I repainted the face and eyes on mine today, despite being terrified due to never being able to get flesh right in numerous attempts. But, lo and behold, I think I pulled it off. Not as well as the one previously posted, but much better than what came out of the box. To me, at least.

medirepaint1.jpg

medirepaint2.jpg

medirepaint3.jpg

Ok.

Now that that's out of the way, can we focus again on this:

_MG_2511.jpg

I hate this picture! I'm using all my will power NOT to buy this figure. Now I want to buy 2... :Flush

Is there some online tutorial on how to paint/mod figures particularly the flesh?

please, if you want to be treated like an adult in a mature way, don't mind them...if you ignore it you will find enough people to discuss with on a somewhat mature way.

So, just go back on topic and let it be..

sorry for getting angry riko :(

Please elaborate...because it makes no sense to me how that pic, a perfect recreation of WB's promo shot, is "schumacher-ish." unless of course your saying that the WB promo shots were schumacher-ish. Not trying to argue friend, just curious what you meant.

I actually liked Schumacher's movies better than Burton's :joy :lol

wow, thanks fellas. I'm humbled :)

nice repaint, cr0w!

I hate this picture! I'm using all my will power NOT to buy this figure. Now I want to buy 2... :Flush

Is there some online tutorial on how to paint/mod figures particularly the flesh?

I know what you mean. after I finished it I wanted to buy another 1 (or 2). already have 3 HT TDKs, so I gotta wait for HT's DX preview, though. Oh, he's still on sale at HLJ, btw :)

Tutorials are scattered throughout this site. I picked up a ton of good advice over at the onesixthwarriors board. Here's a good starting point. I like to use crushed pastels more than acrylics. It gives the skin a nice dry look. I really dislike any kind of sheen on skin textures unless you're going for sweaty. So I give it a good base with acrylic then let pastels take it from there. Good luck!

I actually liked Schumacher's movies better than Burton's :joy :lol

Let me guess: because you weren't alive around the time the Burton films released and you witnessed the Schumacher ones first?

Not making fun of you, I'm just asking because....well...NO ONE should like the Schumacher films over the Burton ones. It's science. It's fact. :lol

_MG_2511.jpg

:google[/QUOTE]

Thanks to all the photos on this thread and the mod pics from rismo I broke down and ordered one. I guess I'll have 2 TDK Batman figures once the DX Batman releases.

I prefer Batman Forever over any of the other 3. I won't get into why I hate Burton's movies, as I'll be here all night. I'd prefer not to watch any of them but, given the choice, I'd pick Forever.

And I saw '89 Batman opening night.

Let me guess: because you weren't alive around the time the Burton films released and you witnessed the Schumacher ones first?

Not making fun of you, I'm just asking because....well...NO ONE should like the Schumacher films over the Burton ones. It's science. It's fact. :lol

_MG_2511.jpg

Thanks to all the photos on this thread and the mod pics from rismo I broke down and ordered one. I guess I'll have 2 TDK Batman figures once the DX Batman releases.[/QUOTE]

I don't give a damn what you think. And no, the first batman movie i saw was batman returns. I watched all the old ones over again and came to this conclusion: Michael was a bad Batman and Jack Nicholson was a good JAck Nicholson, not a good joker. Burton also has a bad choice in villains, not counting the joker. For Christian Bale's sake they he made Harvey Dent a black man! Joel Schumacher had an awesome batmobile for batman forever and batman and robin. HE also had a good choice in villains. The Riddler, two face, Mr. Freeze, and the sexy Poison Ivy. While I think George wasn't as good as Val Kilmer and is #3 on my list, he has a hell of a batman voice

anyways I respect that you like Burton's films, I just thought they were boring and he tried to go to dark in Batman Returns, but ended up screwing things up. He also had an idea for a black Robin for the the movie, and his actual name was Robin. Stupid :duh

:lol

Ok.. let me try to explain something to you, people CAN and WILL disagree with you. It happens. In life AND on the internet. That doesn't mean you have to start throwing a little temper tantrum, talking sideways to people and being an ass clown.

I disagreed with you and stated WHY I disagreed. David22Lee agreed with me. Neither of us disrespected you in any way. Neither of us called you any type of names, in any way. I even tryed to be nice about the situation when you originally got sand in your baby vagina.

And in response, in the span of 2 posts you:

Called me a Loser. An Idiot. An immature idiot. A Jerk. And a Bigot.

Good Job! :duh

My goodness....I really didn't think this would blow up like this. Forget I ever said anything.

I prefer Batman Forever over any of the other 3. I won't get into why I hate Burton's movies, as I'll be here all night. I'd prefer not to watch any of them but, given the choice, I'd pick Forever.

And I saw '89 Batman opening night.

hi 5! Batman Forever rocked! Best of the old movies :D

I don't give a damn what you think. And no, the first batman movie i saw was batman returns. I watched all the old ones over again and came to this conclusion: Michael was a bad Batman and Jack Nicholson was a good JAck Nicholson, not a good joker. Burton also has a bad choice in villains, not counting the joker. For Christian Bale's sake they he made Harvey Dent a black man! Joel Schumacher had an awesome batmobile for batman forever and batman and robin. HE also had a good choice in villains. The Riddler, two face, Mr. Freeze, and the sexy Poison Ivy. While I think George wasn't as good as Val Kilmer and is #3 on my list, he has a hell of a batman voice

anyways I respect that you like Burton's films, I just thought they were boring and he tried to go to dark in Batman Returns, but ended up screwing things up. He also had an idea for a black Robin for the the movie, and his actual name was Robin. Stupid :duh

I respect your opinion now that you've explained it. But of course, I disagree. This isn't the Burton/Schumacher movie thread (there's already like, 50 of those), so I won't say any more about it.

But...Clooney Batman. ugh.

Back