Medicom DK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
_MG_2511.jpg

I think people say 'thought it was a movie/promo still' far too much around here, so I try to refrain from using the phrase, but THAT pic made me stop and think twice.

Incredible job. :joy

:lol Too funny. I do agree with Devil_666 about the takara head sculpt though.

Screw both of you, I told you I respected your opinions but your acting like immature idiots. I don't need this from you two. I came here and felt welcome and safe from jerks and bigots but I guess I was wrong.

Screw both of you, I told you I respected your opinions but your acting like immature idiots. I don't need this from you two. I came here and felt welcome and safe from jerks and bigots but I guess I was wrong.

please, if you want to be treated like an adult in a mature way, don't mind them...if you ignore it you will find enough people to discuss with on a somewhat mature way.

So, just go back on topic and let it be..

that is a great shot, and it does look like a movie promo, but it's almost kinda "schumacher-ish"

...no offense.:D

Please elaborate...because it makes no sense to me how that pic, a perfect recreation of WB's promo shot, is "schumacher-ish." unless of course your saying that the WB promo shots were schumacher-ish. Not trying to argue friend, just curious what you meant.

I don't know if "schumacher-ish" is the right term, but I agree that the pose (original pic and recreation) is very out of character for Batman (I guess that's that what villainsfan42 meant?). Same goes for most of the Joker promo shots IMO.
That doesn't take away from the realism of rismo's pic though.:cool:

789f3ef6.jpg

i don't thinkk this is out of character, this is exactly the Batman of the movie.
angry and dynamic full of feelings

I'm definitely not feeling the Schumacher look.

I still can't get over how realistic that paint job is. I can practically feel the dry skin from looking at it.

It deserves to be on another page. \o/

i don't know. that pic always reminded me of the kevin bacon angry dance from footloose. plenty of feelings. but all the ones your army drill sergeant would tell you were wrong.

Last edited:
even though it's just a chin, it's the most realistic paint i've ever seen personally. the skin tone and texturing is just amazing. HT will come close i bet. but i don't think they'll top that.

Back