Metal Gear Solid Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took pictures as promised.

25k0nr7.jpg

16niw5.jpg

2l9s50n.jpg

dpfwon.jpg

idgfow.jpg

oriads.jpg

I also took a pic these guys, I had to steal a stand off Old Snake for Solidus.

9syv46.jpg

they look awsome!!!:clap do you have an Eva too?:panic:
i dont know that much about mgs but i think mgs 3 hd was one of the best games i ever played:yess:
but your collection is great

they look awsome!!!:clap do you have an Eva too?:panic:
i dont know that much about mgs but i think mgs 3 hd was one of the best games i ever played:yess:
but your collection is great

Unfortunately, there is no official Eva figure in any scale whatsoever.

Thanks Bio! :hi5:

And yeah there is no Eva collectibles at all, although I'm sure there will be a string of them once everyone gets their Naked Snake figures.

Thanks Bio! :hi5:

And yeah there is no Eva collectibles at all, although I'm sure there will be a string of them once everyone gets their Naked Snake figures.

your welcome :D
oh i didnt know i though there where a eva because she is a very pretty character ... if ht make her i will get one :yess:
i was think about buy boss but every time i see her i see brigitte nielsen :lol

your welcome :D
oh i didnt know i though there where a eva because she is a very pretty character ... if ht make her i will get one :yess:
i was think about buy boss but every time i see her i see brigitte nielsen :lol

Yeah it looks like Nielsen from Rocky IV :lol

If HT ever did Eva, I hope they don't give her rooted hair and they just sculpt it. Babydoll's hair was so bad since their quality control for her was terrible and most people had to manipulate it so it laid flat and had the proper part in her hair.

Yeah it looks like Nielsen from Rocky IV :lol

If HT ever did Eva, I hope they don't give her rooted hair and they just sculpt it. Babydoll's hair was so bad since their quality control for her was terrible and most people had to manipulate it so it laid flat and had the proper part in her hair.

i think sculpted hair are more faithfully at videogame characters..
because at videogames the hairs always fall back in the same position they never get knots or will tousled

i think sculpted hair are more faithfully at videogame characters..
because at videogames the hairs always fall back in the same position they never get knots or will tousled

Very true. I was praying that the Ada Wong figure would have sculpted rather than rooted since I knew they would screw it up.

Plissken, can you confirm for me if the BD and jungle fatigues BB is the same mass and height as Solid Snake? Like I said before, Sneaking Suit BB is too small to stand next to Solid Snake.

Plissken, can you confirm for me if the BD and jungle fatigues BB is the same mass and height as Solid Snake? Like I said before, Sneaking Suit BB is too small to stand next to Solid Snake.

I can give you full confirmation on height when I get off work since I can tape measure it. But from memory, BD BB is the same height as Snake, BDU BB is maybe a smidge shorter than the BD but not nearly as noticeable as how much SS BB is short.

Solidus in a way you would think he is taller than all of them, but his mass gives that illusion. He seems to be the same height as the Ninja, who in turn is slightly taller than Snake.

I can give you full confirmation on height when I get off work since I can tape measure it. But from memory, BD BB is the same height as Snake, BDU BB is maybe a smidge shorter than the BD but not nearly as noticeable as how much SS BB is short.

Solidus in a way you would think he is taller than all of them, but his mass gives that illusion. He seems to be the same height as the Ninja, who in turn is slightly taller than Snake.

Great. I'll be happy if they're in scale with each other, so you'll be the judge on this. But in a Youtube vid someone mentioned Solidus being shorter than MGS1 Snake.

I guess you can update us on the boards when you have the time later. Thanks Plissken!

Great. I'll be happy if they're in scale with each other, so you'll be the judge on this. But in a Youtube vid someone mentioned Solidus being shorter than MGS1 Snake.

I guess you can update us on the boards when you have the time later. Thanks Plissken!

That is completely wrong, you can even see in the first picture I posted you can see Snake, Solidus and Big Boss all in a line and their in the same depth on my shelf. Snake and Solidus are very similar in height and if anything Solidus might have a edge however little it may be and Big Boss is just slightly not in scale with them, but the BD version is the same height as Snake and Solidus. I don't know why it took 3 figures to finally get a scale they like.

Not really that crazy, I honestly don't see these things getting restocked at all. Consider what you got a bargain.

You make feel better lol.
Next time will preorder, and I think ill passs raiden. I wish they make revolver or liquid for the next one.

You make feel better lol.
Next time will preorder, and I think ill passs raiden. I wish they make revolver or liquid for the next one.

People in this thread keep saying wait for restocks, I just don't see it happening and anyway Square had listed the Ninja again about a month ago I think someone said and it sold out instantly.

I'm trying to sell my PAK Solid Snake (I have two) for 130$ and I don't think it's too crazy considering their mint in box and have the original seal on them. Some idiots are asking close to 200$ or over :cuckoo:

I just dyed both metal bosss bandanas black. Theyre in the middle of drying. When i put them back on ill take some pics. I think the sculpt is pretty close to bb but it needs a resculpted beard and hair. Im gonna buy the tools to do it and finish the job after the new year. I also found someone to make the patches for the shoulders. I know no one is trying to custom a peacewalker snake right now and i just wanted to do something different from you all.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I just dyed both metal bosss bandanas black. Theyre in the middle of drying. When i put them back on ill take some pics. I think the sculpt is pretty close to bb but it needs a resculpted beard and hair. Im gonna buy the tools to do it and finish the job after the new year. I also found someone to make the patches for the shoulders. I know no one is trying to custom a peacewalker snake right now and i just wanted to do something different from you all.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Funny you mention PW cause i'm reworking mine.

ATM he has the HT head but i'm reworking the inflames head.
Actually I have reworked 2 of the inflames head and once reworked they looks really good.

P1050956_zps332e58c2.jpg

Last edited:
Funny you mention PW cause i'm reworking mine.

ATM he has the HT head but i'm reworking the inflames head.
Actually I have reworked 2 of the inflames head and once reworked they looks really good.

Wow Elvis, that's amazing. Any more shots?

Wow Elvis, that's amazing. Any more shots?

Thanks man, Yes I will take plenty once he is all done.

I still need to add some details here and there.
Like the knife on the harness, better boots more accurate holster.

I think the HT head kinda work good, it is an older snake and so matches PW pretty well.

Thanks man, Yes I will take plenty once he is all done.

I still need to add some details here and there.
Like the knife on the harness, better boots more accurate holster.

I think the HT head kinda work good, it is an older snake and so matches PW pretty well.

Exactly, the HT Snake is the 3DS Snake, which is also a de-aged PW Snake. PW was when Snake started to look weird, in my opinion.

Anyway, are there any inflames parts on that? I can't seem to tell.

Back