Metal Gear Solid Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exactly, the HT Snake is the 3DS Snake, which is also a de-aged PW Snake. PW was when Snake started to look weird, in my opinion.

Anyway, are there any inflames parts on that? I can't seem to tell.

Here the list of inflames parts

Arms sleeves
Harness
Pouches shoulder pads
gloved hands

that is pretty much it :lol

Looks awesome, love the wide shoulders! I agree once reworked the Inflames head looks great. That HT head is killer though, such a great sculpt!

Ryan I like your signature image!

Anyone still looking for Cyborg Ninja and Solid Snake Play Arts Kai MINT IN BOX (new)?

I've got the pair for $190 delivered via fedex ground (dlvd in continental USA).

PM me if you're interested!

Well, you cant dye these i guess. It sat in there for an hour and it looks like i never dyed it. :confused: oh well guess im gonna go sculpted. What a waste of time.........

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

You could try painting them. I think sculpted is much better for Snake's bandana though.

agreed, i just have to get the stuff. ive been too lazy to go to the hobby shop. sculpted is the way to go. i was just trying to make it suffice til i got one of the inflames heads finished.

Looks awesome, love the wide shoulders! I agree once reworked the Inflames head looks great. That HT head is killer though, such a great sculpt!

Ryan I like your signature image!

Thanks. I've been toying around with The Document of MGS2 and took shots there. I think I took hundreds of pictures of the characters and it might be a good reference for sculptors.

Actually, a member here recently sent me a PM asking for Snake pics for his custom sculpt, I'm sure when he's ready he'll post on this board I guess.

Since we're on the subject of customs here, does anybody have suggestions of a suit similar to MGS2 Snake? I was thinking of getting a spare Yamato figure and work my way there. I always imagined the suit would be made of a material similar to the inner bodysuit of the Medicom Snakes or something.

gsdx512x448noneinterlac.png

ha funny you ask, Jack and I are working on a MGS2.

I bought a super thin neoprene material with the perfect colour.

I will make it from scratch.

Hello everyone, i just join this forum recently. I have a question, I have plans to use the HT head combine with ttm 19 body. Is the head not oversize using that body???? And for cqc knife sheath, its easy to remove or not????

THX

Ahhh..... i forgot one thing, are this tiger stripe pattern just lookalike in the game pattern?????
cidg-pattern.jpg

Its tiger stripe CIDG pattern i found on net.

THX.

Ahhh..... iforgot one thing, are this tiger stripe pattern is lool alike in game pattern?????
cidg-pattern.jpg

Its tiger stripe CIDG pattern i found on net.

THX

Been searching a while any good boots for snake Mgs1 that are similar to this . don't the face. lol
SnakeArtwork_zps8cc3946c.jpg

Krec here's what I came up with, probably the most accurate you can get.

Yamato upper parts, metal boss lower parts (where the boots connect to the shoes) and the feet parts of a 12" solid snake resin kit.

P1050974_zps50e6b70b.jpg

Psycho Mantis V2 in the work, well almost done.

Always like his look better with the fox coat.

P1050975_zps0441393c.jpg

P1050981_zpse8551c1e.jpg

P1050988_zpsca0c150b.jpg

Solid Snake this time finished (i think)

P1060019_zps44d9a121.jpg

P1060027_zpsfa3c93b4.jpg

P1060030_zps2bf2dd8b.jpg

P1060032_zps9bbe2f44.jpg

Last edited:
Krec here's what I came up with, probably the most accurate you can get.

Yamato upper parts, metal boss lower parts (where the boots connect to the shoes) and the feet parts of a 12" solid snake resin kit.

P1050974_zps50e6b70b.jpg

Thanks gotta try this yours turned out great.

Back