Metal Gear Solid Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:gah: You have the Silver Solid Snake (limited to 100pcs) The only figure I need. A while ago saw a few on ebay BIN for around $100 but pit it off, now the prices are crazy like $400 and its not worth that.
If you want to sell it Separate let me know :wink1:

I got one for $30. But it wasn't factory sealed. I'd only trade it for the Olive Drab kubrick probably xD

Ain't that the truth

MGS2 Snake > Anything

I'd only go to a member for a BB HS anyways, MGS2 Snake needs the full figure treatment and nothing less. He is my grail after all :lecture

I'll speak to John again mid September just to make sure he's cool with me putting the interest list up which i'm sure he will be as that's when he said, i'm pretty confident we will get 15 people interested
I would be all over it.MGS 2 snake is my favorite one too and the very first figure I bought(the mcfarlane snake 2 back in the days).
The reason I say not sculpted is because then the head can be used for Big Boss from Virtuous Mission.
:goodpost:

Not that anything can compare to epic Rex, the ultimate collectable, but has anyone tried giving Meryl's knife to any Peace Walker Snake? I love the stun rod, but I think a knife is more iconic for CQC.

OUCH!!!!!!! I remember when Snake Eater bought that particular Tiger Stripe for much more (at one time, it was the most expensive RAH figure on Ebay). It's such a shame that MGS 3 figures have depreciated tremendously in value since the re-releases from Medicom.

jygq.jpg

6wau.jpg

5n69.jpg

His left eye piece as it came was wonky so i took it off and re-attached it straight

Hey Kiva, you can fix that with some UHU glue like I did.
I poured some boiling water in to dish, let the eyepatch/arm lay in it for a minute then used a knife to seperate the eye patch from the arm. Added a bit of super glue to back of the eye patch and sat holding it in place as symmetrically as i could with his other eye till it matched

looks good!

Man it wouldn't hurt Medicom to put a bit of life into their paintwork

It would hurt, considering how much they retail even without the paintwork. :lol

All Medicom and 1/6 Yamato MGS figures come unpainted, what you think is skin tone is just the plastic. I found that out the hard way..

Here's a quick and reversible fix for all of you Medicom Raiden owners: Get some make up concealer and pad it on Raiden's face, taking care not to get any on the helmet. Just few minutes of work will add wonders to him.

I poured some boiling water in to dish, let the eyepatch/arm lay in it for a minute then used a knife to seperate the eye patch from the arm. Added a bit of super glue to back of the eye patch and sat holding it in place as symmetrically as i could with his other eye till it matched

..or you could do that.

Back