Metal Gear Solid Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Theyre the same exact ones from the premium package, Just with retail packaging. Theyre made by sentinel rio:bone.

sent from a tormented past

Last edited:
Well, I just purchased a brand new, sealed copy of "The Document of Metal Gear Solid 2". I thought that my old copy from Gamestop was good, but when I tried to play it last night on my 80 GB PS3, it kept freezing, and skipping on different sections of the intro. I guess it's a good lesson to never buy used games from Gamestop :slap

Well, I just purchased a brand new, sealed copy of "The Document of Metal Gear Solid 2". I thought that my old copy from Gamestop was good, but when I tried to play it last night on my 80 GB PS3, it kept freezing, and skipping on different sections of the intro. I guess it's a good lesson to never buy used games from Gamestop :slap

Congrats Solidus! That's a supplement that no MGS fan could do without.

Thought it might have been.
Superb work mate!
It was a guy who had bought a custom from you but I didn't know if this one was also by you.

Will this new one be for sale or is it for somebody? I'd be interested.

Here it was another version I made before the new one i'm working on. Never fully satisifed. And now i'm using the new head made by Amnur.

P1060193_zps24604a5b.jpg

and this was another suit test. But still not the final version.

P1060440_zpse0cd5522.jpg

I really hope that we'll see a 1/6 Solid Snake figure one of these days. I think I'm done holding out for Hot Toys.

Yeah easy $400. It's speculating it's going to be around $450-500

That's why i mentioned it, I wanted people to realise one was coming and that it's probably going to be expensive so save what you can

I've sent him a message the other day defining some aspects. Just waiting to hear back from him but i'm 100% this is going to rule

Yeah, but were looking at easily 400$.

No cost, no cost at all will keep me from getting it.

Back