Metal Gear Solid Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man these are the only other customs i'd want along with Street Fighter.

Problem is there just isn't enough interest i don't think for FF on these boards so it's probably a no go

Wonder if IDM Customs Will do Cloud and Sephirothi will die a happy man.

Wonder if IDM Customs Will do Cloud and Sephirothi will die a happy man.

You and me both brotha. They did put out that semi good 1/4 Cloud but they scrapped the Sephiroth didn't they?

Yep confirmed if 15 people are interested. I got in touch with him last month and he said he wanted to do one anyway.

He told me to hold off on the interest thread until around middle of September/October as he had other projects he needed to start but if the price and everything is right it's 100% happening

I'm just waiting to hear back from him, i sent him a message a few days ago and once he get's back to me confirming i'll just wait for the right time to put up the list

Yeah i know they teased the 1/4 and they will probably do a 1/6 but if for whatever reason they didn't i want one haha. I've got all the parts just waiting for some money for a body.

Plus they are doing a Commando Arnie before they do anything else by the looks of things so the PS might take forever if at all :monkey2

In all honesty, that doesn't bother me since I'm a Commando ****ing nut. I thought about doing a custom, but if they do it I'll just get that one.

In all honesty, that doesn't bother me since I'm a Commando ****ing nut. I thought about doing a custom, but if they do it I'll just get that one.

Me either the Commando figure would actually be a better looking figure but the PS is also a must.

Some of the Commando customs out there are insane :drool

Me either the Commando figure would actually be a better looking figure but the PS is also a must.

Some of the Commando customs out there are insane :drool

DX10 is a great choice to use for the head instead of the Dutch.

Both would be very welcome in my collection. I already got two Arnie's so far.

Man these are the only other customs i'd want along with Street Fighter.

Problem is there just isn't enough interest i don't think for FF on these boards so it's probably a no go

Your right there isn't no interest in them.

You and me both brotha. They did put out that semi good 1/4 Cloud but they scrapped the Sephiroth didn't they?
Yea he was scrapped which is bull****.

i’m actually half way though a custom just need a belt and a few pouches and a head.

You have one ? Is it really worth it I see the dx 13 looks awesome which i’m tempted to get.

Got two, don't regret it for a second. I bought a Barney Ross Black Shirt for the Pescadero Arnie since it only comes with the Gray Shirt.

I'm also aiming to get two DX13s.

2jfn2w5.jpg

Got two, don't regret it for a second. I bought a Barney Ross Black Shirt for the Pescadero Arnie since it only comes with the Gray Shirt.

I'm also aiming to get two DX13s.

2jfn2w5.jpg

Very nice the MMS 117 comes with the grey and black shirt i’m thinking about getting the dx 10 just for the post you got .

Very nice the MMS 117 comes with the grey and black shirt i’m thinking about getting the dx 10 just for the post you got .

DEWW ETT!!

[ame]https://youtu.be/lOoOP2l_ahQ[/ame]

I've heard the MMS117 has the better Black Shirt for DX10 anyway. Barney Ross is just a good substitute.

I'm getting 1 DX13 and bashing the other from toy anxiety

I wanna get 1 DX10 with the MMS roses and I'm good

Back