Metal Gear Solid Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As long as I can break up the payment along the way to release, I'll get it done easily. I don't think John would necessarily ask for the full cash value up front.

How many you recon would buy it?

I'd say there is at least an easy 10.

Here it was another version I made before the new one i'm working on. Never fully satisifed. And now i'm using the new head made by Amnur.
P1060193_zps24604a5b.jpg
What is that sneaking suit, I'm looking for a substitute for the RAH snake to use with Hottoys ttm21.

Judging by the amount of time the Uncharted took to finish i think we should have enough time to get the funds together

How long did it take him? I didn't follow that project at all.

Only interaction I had with John was with the Max Payne clothing he and I believe Jen had done. Turn around time was great.

His weathering is impeccable.

I don't know exactly but it wasn't straight out of the door. I'm not saying it took forever either but these things take time

I would imagine a shipping date of like Feb

The Uncharted thread went up like April time i think so plenty of time to save up haha

I don't know exactly but it wasn't straight out of the door. I'm not saying it took forever either but these things take time

I would imagine a shipping date of like Feb

And that is if it's started say next month. It would be good to get the ball rolling around that time since I don't have any Hot Toys coming out the rest of the year after Scar, Ada and DX13.

Thanks you guys for letting me Im in for this i’ll sell Amnur sculpt's to fund this this will be my last custom i buy i’m losing interest in customs fast .

Thanks you guys for letting me Im in for this i’ll sell Amnur sculpt's to fund this this will be my last custom i buy i’m losing interest in customs fast .

I've only got two, and it's too expensive of a venture. Joel is costing me a lot more than Max Payne. It will take something truly unique for me to do another build right now.

To be fair it'll probs be even later than Feb, realistically. Which for me works a lot better

I'll only have Robocop to pay for beginning of next year, granted they don't show some un-passables until then but i doubt it.

I gotta pay fro pre-orders right up to December then it's xmas

I've only got two, and it's too expensive of a venture. Joel is costing me a lot more than Max Payne. It will take something truly unique for me to do another build right now.

I got tried of shopping for parts for those customs its expensive all the resident evil stuff iv'e done and my MGS 1 snake .

It would be much easier this time around since John will do all the work. I hate I wasn't into Breaking Bad when all the custom commissions popped up.

Only full customs i'd do are Metal Gear Solid. Too expensive and hard to put together but it's the only way i'm gonna get some character i want

I'm doing a few bashes like a T1 PS but even they are expensive and the items already exsist

To be fair it'll probs be even later than Feb, realistically. Which for me works a lot better

I'll only have Robocop to pay for beginning of next year, granted they don't show some un-passables until then but i doubt it.

I gotta pay fro pre-orders right up to December then it's xmas

Is it Defiantly confirmed IDM is doing this how much did Drake cost?

Only full customs i'd do are Metal Gear Solid. Too expensive and hard to put together but it's the only way i'm gonna get some character i want

I'm doing a few bashes like a T1 PS but even they are expensive and the items already exsist

Terminator Police Shootout?

We may end up getting one from Hot Toys. I mean, they are doing a 1/4 version eventually that is clear. It will get the same treatment probably that DX12 did with a 1/6 and a 1/4 option.

I thought about doing a Psycho Mantis custom, but I don't know how I'd manage the straps on his body, or where to find a good amount.

It would be much easier this time around since John will do all the work. I hate I wasn't into Breaking Bad when all the custom commissions popped up.

Yea same here but after a while it dies down I had a awesome Dexter custom i lost interest in the show and sold it.

We may end up getting one from Hot Toys. I mean, they are doing a 1/4 version eventually that is clear. It will get the same treatment probably that DX12 did with a 1/6 and a 1/4 option.

I thought about doing a Psycho Mantis custom, but I don't know how I'd manage the straps on his body, or where to find a good amount.

I have a mantis custom I scrapped have the mask and suit lost interest though.

Yea same here but after a while it dies down I had a awesome Dexter custom i lost interest in the show and sold it.

Good move :lol the show is hideously bad.

I have a mantis custom I scrapped have the mask and suit lost interest though.

There was a figure that was released recently and it had a gas mask with orange lenses, that's what I was going to use.

Is it Defiantly confirmed IDM is doing this how much did Drake cost?

Yep confirmed if 15 people are interested. I got in touch with him last month and he said he wanted to do one anyway.

He told me to hold off on the interest thread until around middle of September/October as he had other projects he needed to start but if the price and everything is right it's 100% happening

I'm just waiting to hear back from him, i sent him a message a few days ago and once he get's back to me confirming i'll just wait for the right time to put up the list

Yeah i know they teased the 1/4 and they will probably do a 1/6 but if for whatever reason they didn't i want one haha. I've got all the parts just waiting for some money for a body.

Plus they are doing a Commando Arnie before they do anything else by the looks of things so the PS might take forever if at all :monkey2

Back