Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have no problem with the headsculpt or build of that supes figure.
But the plastic/raised emblem and the suit are ****ing hideous.

He looks like a cosplayer being/trying to be Superman with pillows inside the clothing...
Maybe it will be better for release???

Yeah, Mezco said it will be a lot better.

It's been speculated those figures were put together real quick for the con, if you look at Supes' sleeves they aren't even properly sewn.

That's good to hear. Personally I would just tease it with a photo instead of showing it in that condition haha.
The face doesn't even look sculpted - just puddy haha

i wish they went for specific looks rather than what appears to be generic vers. based on the success of the specific style DKR bats would think continuing in that vein would be a must, not miller style but specific to memorable and cult hit comics. not a huge supes fan so havent read a ton but all-star supes would have been good in example. or death of supes ver and do a comic accurate doomsday. just think its a shame not to go the specific route.

Where the hell are the mutant leader sets? I've emailed them to no response several times. This is getting fustration and I'm about done with this company. As soon as this set is in my hands it's going straight to evilbay

Supposedly ALL orders will be shipped out today. According to the sales rep. They said if my tracking isn't updated by Wednesday to call them back. Smh

Woohoo. I got a Battle Damaged batman off ebay, split from the set.
I read they are selling the Mutant Leader separate later this year, and I really did not want that giant base and box hanging around... I don't ever display bases or stands.

Woohoo. I got a Battle Damaged batman off ebay, split from the set.
I read they are selling the Mutant Leader separate later this year, and I really did not want that giant base and box hanging around... I don't ever display bases or stands.

nice! i see the leader is at like 160 alone.

so excited to get this set, clearing space on shelf and will re-read DKR yet again in prep. want that new full b/w DKR book bad.

Just found a place that still has PO's open for the normal version and the previews exclusive.
I got both with shipping for $170.

Not bad for coming in so late to the party haha

cmon mezco its not rocket science, roll out the DKR black and grey damaged bats with joker 2 pack, batarang in eye ver of joker. include sewer wall dio and alternate twisted neck head for joker. watch it sell like crazy and eventually release a reg clean 2 eye joker later. how may here would buy that? all yeah?
:gah:

Ugggghhhh was moving and the cape popped out if the neck area in one side .... Really the only bad designed part about this figure ... Who's got the fix ? I'm
No tailor

Ugggghhhh was moving and the cape popped out if the neck area in one side .... Really the only bad designed part about this figure ... Who's got the fix ? I'm
No tailor

This happened to my figure that I ended up replacing. I didn't see an easy way to fix it, and I have zero experience with messing with, customizing, or fixing any of my figures or statues.

Back