Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
still think the dredds will be pretty cool.

noticed mutant leader has a back and forth rocker type joint in the shoulder socket. not greatest movement but is appreciated. had some paint accidentally on back of visor, kinda annoying cuz hinders the clear gimmick but not that big of prob i guess. seems glued on the visor.

anyone else notice the blood/cuts on bats chest are decals not paint?

I got my solo Battle Damaged Batman lat Friday from a guy who split the pack on Ebay.
Really happy with this figure. It's everything I want out of a Hot Toys but never got haha.

Also my favorite version of Batman ever. I had this on a shirt when I was a kid and it was my favorite. Haha.

I hope to do a video review sometimes this week.

Mezco BD DKR - Album on Imgur

rF8DeD6l.jpg

G8xxGRcl.jpg

Man, I haven't had much time for the hobby and this is one of many sets that have been sitting around and I haven't had a chance to pop open. Your pics look great and have me pumped. Gotta get this guys some air tomorrow!

This line's gone quiet, while DC's trying to hype up TDKR again with a new mini-series, of course to build more hype to BvS. A 6-inch Armored Batman would be a great release at this time, IMO.

DC is also reprinting the book....AGAIN.

It was printed as a black and white hardcover a few months ago, and in November a new "deluxe" hardcover which features the cover of book 4 with armored Bats vs Superman as a cover. Gee, I wonder why they chose that image?

As far as I can tell, it might be the same content as the Absolute edition, cause the page count is the same. That means Dark Knight Returns, Dark Knight Strikes Back, and bonus material. Preorder on amazon is only around $25....a really good deal if you don't have these in a "nice" format.

I already have 4 different versions of the paperback....but I'm such a sucker. I want this one and the b+w one too. And someday I'd like to own the original 4 issues, but that'll have to wait til I have a few hundred bucks laying around.

I sold my original 4 when I sold my comic collection a hundred years ago. I have the recent paperback that's still in stores now. I've been waiting for a hardcover, gotta look into it. Thanks!

This line's gone quiet, while DC's trying to hype up TDKR again with a new mini-series, of course to build more hype to BvS. A 6-inch Armored Batman would be a great release at this time, IMO.

Maybe they'll have something cooking at NYCC

I have a first run of the TPB, somewhere at my parents house.
I'm hoping DK 3 isn't as terrible as the DKS! haha.

Well, after having seen so many pics of the battle damaged Bats, to be honest, it just really looks like a fan custom, definitely bottom of the barrel as far as Mezco variants go.

It's really hard to keep the interest alive for this line with so little news and so many variants, and I started out beyond excited.

Have to agree Gaspar, my enthusiasm is waning. Batman was so well received originally that you would think they would seize the moment and give us a couple of other DKR figures. I can't get excited about space ghost, superman, flash or star trek.

Shrug. I just found out about this line a few weeks ago. I got plenty of enthusiasm.
It's easy to **** on something when it's sold out and expensive though.

I'm still excited for this line. The Dredd w/Lawmaster looks fantastic (even if a bit expensive). I'm really looking forward to Space Ghost (if they get it together like Batman). I wished that the Superman was from TDKR, seems like a wasted opportunity. I'm not looking for this line to go all in on with tons of releases, I just like to grab an occasional figure of high quality that is interesting. Batman/Dredd/Space Ghost fit the bill nicely for me.

Shrug. I just found out about this line a few weeks ago. I got plenty of enthusiasm.
It's easy to **** on something when it's sold out and expensive though.
Nothing to do with being sold out and expensive, that's actually the norm in today's world of collectibles, I have my PO for Dredd and I got 3 Batmen from the get go to support the line.

It has to do with the terrible handling of it. They've seem to be doing the exact opposite of what they advertised at the beginning.

-"Not letting too much time pass between releases": It's been a decade since Batman.
-"High end in 1/12": enter Duperman :lol
-"Affordable": enter the Lawmaster.

Still hyped for Dredd, honestly. Probably going to buy the standard version and then go nuclear for the Lawmaster version in January...

Yeah, gonna get one Dredd instead of 2 like I initially wanted. I'll probably get 2 if finances allow it.

No Lawmaster for me though. I'd rather the the DCC TAS Batmobile.

I got their news letter and I was going to purchase that mystery box but the s/h is like $12-13. The chances of getting an ex Bats is slim. I rather save my $$ for another fig or two....

I tried two of those boxes when they had a Friday the 13th promotion and I got all Sons of Anarchy stuff. I have never seen one minute of that show so I ended up giving it all away.

Have to agree Gaspar, my enthusiasm is waning. Batman was so well received originally that you would think they would seize the moment and give us a couple of other DKR figures. I can't get excited about space ghost, superman, flash or star trek.

I'm right there with you. I loved the idea of this line when it started. It feels like it takes them forever to announce or release anything though. It's a year later and all I've got is four Batmans and a Mutant Leader. I love their DKR Batman, but I really wish they'd at least tackle a different version of the character or release someone else from DKR. I was dying for DKR Superman, Joker, and Robin at the onset of this line, but I am beginning to doubt we ever see them. They're jumping around a bit too much and it feels like they're not going to complete any line they start and just re-release the same figure with four or five variants before jumping to another character in a completely different line. I'll probably pick up Superman and Flash to go with my Batmans once they release, but my enthusiasm for this line has dropped a lot since it started.

Until I saw the Mezco DKR figures this summer, I hadn't bought an action figure in almost a decade (so I decided to get three of them and the Sideshow Batman sixth scale figure because I clearly need help). I haven't been waiting for this line as long as most of y'all have. So, for me, I'm still really excited about it. Like most of y'all, I would love to see Mezco do a Carrie Kelly, Joker, Superman, Commissioner Gordon, etc in this line but my wallet can stand to wait a little while, lol. If Sideshow or Hot Toys do a 1:6 scale Dark Knight Returns line I'm going to have to get a third job....

Back