Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know that's what makes this tough, anyone know ? Maybe even fix it themselves ? Will a simple small stitch work? Or is it more intensive ?

got set! was a free mez-its poison ivy keychain in shipping box was cool.

BD bats is bad-ass, looks all extra old with the facial damage. love it so much. cape is all stiff with mud weather on bottom but it helps in poses make it looks like millers art, hard to explain. some nice ball joint ankles on mutant leader also, and a clear plastic visor thing which is unexpected and cool.

:clap

Got my set the other day. I really love the base. I was surprised how heavy it is. Haven't got the chance to play with them yet, but what struck me was aside from great ankle joints and a great likeness to the comic, the Mutant Leader does not look like a $65-$75 toy. The base more than makes up for the price of this set, but I don't think I'll be picking up another Mutant Leader, who looks more like a $25-$30 figure, despite wanting whatever accessories he's going to come with in a single release (which I'm sure I will want...).

Yeah, that's another reason I got the damaged Bats solo... wasn't super impressed with how the Mutant looked... I'll see what they do with his solo version.

I did luckily. Had to set a reminder to do it at midnight. While $20 is a good price they charged $13 for ups ground shipping, which seems a little ridiculous to me.

That's why I balked at first but about 30 minutes later I decided I'd try at least one but it was gone.

I did luckily. Had to set a reminder to do it at midnight. While $20 is a good price they charged $13 for ups ground shipping, which seems a little ridiculous to me.

I can't believe they are under $20 for a possible exclusive, but I have a feeling the majority will get the Med-itz

I got my solo Battle Damaged Batman lat Friday from a guy who split the pack on Ebay.
Really happy with this figure. It's everything I want out of a Hot Toys but never got haha.

Also my favorite version of Batman ever. I had this on a shirt when I was a kid and it was my favorite. Haha.

I hope to do a video review sometimes this week.

Mezco BD DKR - Album on Imgur

rF8DeD6l.jpg

G8xxGRcl.jpg

Looks good! I'm tempted to open this set up for a quick look over, but i don't have the room to display it atm. And I'm also considering selling. The wait for this really killed it for me and with no future announcement to continue the line, losing interest

Back