Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Constantine with magic fx parts similar to what spaceghost has. :pray: cmon mezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

So, I asked about whether or not we'll be getting a Deathstroke, and...

DS.jpg

So I take it as basically confirmed. Slade always gets made in every format, sooner or later. Now, will he have 2 versions, or just 1? I'm going with 2, since he's had many memorable costumes over the years. One shall be the Wolfman/Perez/Classic design, and the other the more modern one. I'm hoping for Nu52 2.0, and not the original Nu52 suit, as it was horrendous.

PS: Shame about Midnighter though. If the line remains strong, I reckon we'll see him in 10 years or so. Sigh...

but with that user name and you didnt ask bout John? whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :panic:

but with that user name and you didnt ask bout John? whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :panic:

Well, Constantine is my regular name, so... Dunno, it didn't really occur to me, as he's just a regular bloke. I'll ask again, though. I messaged them a while back, about some other figs, but they never answered.

Just scored an Frank Miller (light blue) Batman for $65. Good deal? Most prices I've seen for $100+

Con Exclusive available for pre-order on Mezco Store Wed June 8th

From Mezco Blog:

Armored Batman has light up eyes — I think everyone expected that but still we are pretty damn proud of it. Also, components of his armor are cast in real metal, not die-cast metal, REAL metal.

Oh, and speaking of metal, he comes with his anti-Superman weapon of choice — a REAL metal kryptonite spear.

Batman is geared in his cloth outfit underneath his armor just as seen in the film. He includes 3 sets of hands and his heavy-duty grapple gun (different from his standard release version).

Wow. I hope this doesn't cost a bomb.

Last year's exclusive was the Mutant Leader vs Battle Damaged Batman with a huge polystone base and it was only $150. That's 2 full figures with accessories and a nice display base. I can't imagine that this will be more than last years and am hoping that it won't be too much more than the regular figures. We'll see in a few days.

...the fact that armored Batman is an exclusive is total crap. I thought they were going to do an armored Batman with extra accessories as the exclusive and still have a retail version for the rest of us. Mafex is looking better every day

I just noticed the exclusive part. That's pretty terrible. Someone should reach out to them on Twitter since we've seen them respond to fans frequently.

I just noticed the exclusive part. That's pretty terrible. Someone should reach out to them on Twitter since we've seen them respond to fans frequently.

People have already talked to them on FB and Twitter. So far this will only be available on their website and at the conventions. For U.S. people it should be no problem to get. For overseas people it will surely be on ebay for a high price and maybe they can hook up with U.S. SSFreaks to get one. Kind of sucks for overseas people, but that's the way it is. There are lots of Japanese exclusive things I have to pay stupid prices to get in the States so I know how it feels.

Back