Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm aware that exclusives will be available to fans, but it's frustrating that one of the most-wanted DC figures will be one. Scalpers have been making the line very frustrating to collect since TDKR. That said, I guess half the fun is finding a rare figure for a good price.

Did they say they aren't doing a retail version? I HIGHLY doubt it. They haven't developed one figure yet that didn't have multiple releases...I suspect that's how they are keeping the pricing down. Spread the R&D cost over several figure.

I may just wait and buy this and Cap at SDCC. Last year I ordered my mutant/batman set and bought one for a friend and he had his for several months before Mezco shipped mine.

Did they say they aren't doing a retail version? I HIGHLY doubt it. They haven't developed one figure yet that didn't have multiple releases...I suspect that's how they are keeping the pricing down. Spread the R&D cost over several figure.

I may just wait and buy this and Cap at SDCC. Last year I ordered my mutant/batman set and bought one for a friend and he had his for several months before Mezco shipped mine.

Agreed. battle damage version anyone?

They will have all exclusives available on their website.

They are doing the same with the Marvel line. Making the classic Cap the exclusive is very frustrating. Hope I can snag one Wednesday morning.

I sung this line's praises after Batman and Dredd, but I'm pretty much out at this point. The rising prices with each new announcement were annoying, but for collectors living outside the US the con/retailer exclusivity is an absolute nightmare. You have fans in the UK and Europe too, Mezco. Maybe make some kind of concession to us? :dunno

I sung this line's praises after Batman and Dredd, but I'm pretty much out at this point. The rising prices with each new announcement were annoying, but for collectors living outside the US the con/retailer exclusivity is an absolute nightmare. You have fans in the UK and Europe too, Mezco. Maybe make some kind of concession to us? :dunno

I don't really want to get into a price conversation, but the prices aren't really rising, they just have different price points for different licenses. Also, they have said several times on FB and Twitter that they are working on a solution for overseas fans to be able to order directly from them but it won't be until later this year or early next. So it might be tough to get the current exclusives but sounds like going forward will get a lot easier for overseas people. So they are listening to fans and trying make sure everybody can have a good experience. Remember this One:12 thing is only in it's second year. They are still working out the kinks.

I had it of difficulty getting a figure at first. All the US retailers had run out and prices alreddy quadrupling on eBay with no comment from Mezco.

Out of the blue ForbiddenPlanet had some for preorder. Only after months to cancel all preorders.

So I almost gave up. Then again out of the blue Zavvi got some in stock after another month at retail price. The only reason I knew is because I periodically searches. Again Mezco never said anything. It was never advertised or anything. I even tweeted Mezco and they did reply, but only mentioned forbidden planter maybe not ordering enough.

Very frustrating. And if I wasn't patient/gave up I would have got ripped off big time.

I had it of difficulty getting a figure at first. All the US retailers had run out and prices alreddy quadrupling on eBay with no comment from Mezco.

Out of the blue ForbiddenPlanet had some for preorder. Only after months to cancel all preorders.

So I almost gave up. Then again out of the blue Zavvi got some in stock after another month at retail price. The only reason I knew is because I periodically searches. Again Mezco never said anything. It was never advertised or anything. I even tweeted Mezco and they did reply, but only mentioned forbidden planter maybe not ordering enough.

Very frustrating. And if I wasn't patient/gave up I would have got ripped off big time.

It's pretty crazy that it's easier and more cost-effective in many cases to get hold of things like P-Bandai and GoodSmile web exclusives direct from Japan than it is to get hold of just about anything from One:12 Collective outside of America. Glad to hear they're at least working on it, but then again why have they not just offered international shipping from their own webstore from day one?

I mean I got it retail price from a UK retailer in the end. Months after it was sold out everywhere else and prices already risen. I've ever seen that before

I would have thought Mezco would have advertised that fact. It's like they didn't know who was selling their stuff. Of they got better at that then everything will be all good.

...if it weren't for the awful face sculpt on Mafex's Superman I'd ditch Mezco right now. I'm hoping One:12 figures are in a good scale with Mafex's

Hell no, Mafex Supes has a way better sculpt.

23489709555_2c70f208d9_h.jpg

At least on the proto.

Con Exclusive available for pre-order on Mezco Store Wed June 8th

From Mezco Blog:

Armored Batman has light up eyes — I think everyone expected that but still we are pretty damn proud of it. Also, components of his armor are cast in real metal, not die-cast metal, REAL metal.

Oh, and speaking of metal, he comes with his anti-Superman weapon of choice — a REAL metal kryptonite spear.

Batman is geared in his cloth outfit underneath his armor just as seen in the film. He includes 3 sets of hands and his heavy-duty grapple gun (different from his standard release version).

Going up for order tomorrow between 7 and 9 AM East Coast Time. Said on twitter that it will cost $150 or less (that's as close as they would commit to a price.)

They are doing the same with the Marvel line. Making the classic Cap the exclusive is very frustrating. Hope I can snag one Wednesday morning.

what?? i dont get how mezco operate>?? making a classic to be an exclusive mean they will lost sales outside usa.
unless classic cap is their first marvel line then i quite get why it is an ex.

i hope they wont make classic punisher as an ex.

Back