Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was less than I thought, but I think that's coz someone said $150 earlier.

Now that the preorder is finally up I'm starting to have second thoughts on this :slap
I just don't know if I could justify paying that much for such a small figure.

Now that the preorder is finally up I'm starting to have second thoughts on this :slap

if it was armored batman from the comics, id be all over it. i didn't like bvs enough to justify this one though

if it was armored batman from the comics, id be all over it. i didn't like bvs enough to justify this one though

Mattel is making a 6" armored Bats from Dark Knight Returns as part of their DC Multiverse line, and it looks really good, considering it's Mattel. I'm still waiting for that wave to go up for preorder. :impatient:

...if it only included a battle damaged helmet it would an instant buy for me, even though I'll end up paying too much given it's an US exclusive. Right now I'm considering my options

Looks good, but I want a comic version. Are they ever going to do the rest of that line or were bats and the mutant guy the only ones?

Looks good, but I want a comic version. Are they ever going to do the rest of that line or were bats and the mutant guy the only ones?

Mez said recently that Joker and Superman are ready to be slotted into the release schedule. He also said he'd like to do every major character from the story, I'd consider Armored Bats part of that?

Mez said recently that Joker and Superman are ready to be slotted into the release schedule. He also said he'd like to do every major character from the story, I'd consider Armored Bats part of that?

Ah, that's good to know. I know they had a prototype superman at one point, but it was pretty bad and looked nothing like the comic

They don't have the rights to X-Men

They do have an X-men license, however some characters are currently off the table. It's not yet known who is in and who is out.

Ah, that's good to know. I know they had a prototype superman at one point, but it was pretty bad and looked nothing like the comic

That prototype superman was not their TDKR version. It was a 'classic' version that is still going to come out.

I don't think that Superman was meant to be from The Dark Knight Returns. I thought it was just a generic, comic Superman that wasn't really from any particular version.

Right there with you. I was going to preorder, but price. Plus since the initial emotion from loving the movie has lessoned, I am really thinking about these purchases.

Back