Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
According to Twitter....

Mezco Toyz (@mezcotoyz) tweeted at 5:58 PM on Tue, Jun 07, 2016:
This is the only release for Armored Batman & Classic Cap, there aren't other versions planned.

Given what was said above I'm not sure they'll be another? I'm not sure if he was just talking about the BvS one or the TDKR one also? I would welcome a more comic accurate version though and would sell this one, he'll probably keep his value given the aftermarket value of the other figures in this line.

I would say don't hold your breath for another Armored Batman...

taimur ‏@turtlemessiah · Jun 8

@mezcotoyz Any plans to revisit the TDKR license? Sorely tempted by Armored Batman, but I would hold off if a TDKR suit were in the pipeline

Mezco Toyz
‏@mezcotoyz
@turtlemessiah Maybe someday, but no plans anytime soon.

4:18 PM - 8 Jun 2016

Last edited:
Considering how well that line seemed to do, I'm surprised it's not in the plans. Although, I guess with the BvS version coming, there could be a bit of a conflict of interest.

Yeah there's no way in hell they're gonna tell you "yeah, don't buy our current figure, wait for the next one" :lol

Btw, they aren't saying no to the whole TDKR line, just to the TDKR Armored Batman, they already said they are going back to the TDKR line, they already have a Joker and a Superman. Maybe not an armored Batman but who knows?

Yeah there's no way in hell they're gonna tell you "yeah, don't buy our current figure, wait for the next one" :lol

Btw, they aren't saying no to the whole TDKR line, just to the TDKR Armored Batman, they already said they are going back to the TDKR line, they already have a Joker and a Superman. Maybe not an armored Batman but who knows?

:exactly::lecture

I don't remember seeing or hearing about a 1:12 Joker.

They said it on the Hottoycast, with a **** ton of other great news, like a Frazetta line, starting with Conan.

They said they already developed a TDKR Superman and Joker, but because of BvS they had to put the TDKR line on hold, now that that is done, they're going back to TDKR.

I don't see them not doing TDKR armored Bats. Mez was pretty enthusiastic about TDKR. He even said he'd do Batman disquised as the homeless woman if he could. Might not be in development but skipping that one is highly unlikely.

The real question is if they'll do Bruno!:pray:

Yeah that's what I'm saying, they're not gonna tell you to skip their current toy and wait for the next one :lol they'll definitely do it sonner or later.

And yes! I would love a Bruno.

Hell...I'd buy the homeless woman!

Anything TDKR I'm all in. Interestingly enough, I'm all in for anything '66 Bats too...two extremely opposite ends of the Batman perspective but both were pivotal points for the character to me.

The fact that they made Armored Bats a limited exclusive is making me seriously consider canceling my pre order for Bats and Supes. I'm paying for vacation and I'm sure he'll be sold out by the time I have that money to burn. Might have to go with Mafex. Really, really, REALLY disappointed.

I'm thinking armoured bats looks the best in the line. Purely because the regular and Supes have a lack of definition in their muscles. But there's no way around that for this style of fig.

They still look incredible though. I just have to choose wisely which 1/12 I get since in getting most if the HotToys. I can't justify spending too much on one movies merch

Don't really like the design of the BvS Batman regular suit, the only Bat suit design I've ever felt that way about. So I'm only in for the Armored suit until they get around to the TDKR one.

batmanwins4.gif

Don't really like the design of the BvS Batman regular suit, the only Bat suit design I've ever felt that way about. So I'm only in for the Armored suit until they get around to the TDKR one.

batmanwins4.gif

Is Mezco is still making figures from Dark Knight Returns?

Back