Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well since I don't have to worry about ever getting a Sideshow PF again I think I can get Batman.

Last edited:
Did they say they aren't doing a retail version? I HIGHLY doubt it. They haven't developed one figure yet that didn't have multiple releases...I suspect that's how they are keeping the pricing down. Spread the R&D cost over several figure.

According to Twitter....

Mezco Toyz (@mezcotoyz) tweeted at 5:58 PM on Tue, Jun 07, 2016:
This is the only release for Armored Batman & Classic Cap, there aren't other versions planned.

Where else other than directly from Mezco, can I buy the con EX Armoured Batman?

Mezco said that if any other online stores have them they had to purchase them online just like we all had to (no bulk discounts I guess) so expect them to cost more than what Mezco is charging.

Cheers. If they only offered international shipping, it would be easier. Might be too much hassle to get one for me then .....

So I got my first ever One12Collective Bats and am wowed at the quality and articulation... So yeah I'm def getting the Mezco Armored Bats now...

13393898_10154239092209346_1535739273741775913_n.jpg

Yeah I own the regular version of that figure, that's what made the Armored Bats hard to resist . Now I'm eyeing the Captain America Exclusive.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Hell yes! PX was my first as well; I bought the black and grey version soon after when they restocked. Great figures. I was hunting around for the rarer ones at a good price, but I'm putting it on hold since so many new ones are coming.

Hell yes! PX was my first as well; I bought the black and grey version soon after when they restocked. Great figures. I was hunting around for the rarer ones at a good price, but I'm putting it on hold since so many new ones are coming.

I want the reg but now days they want over $100 for the reg as well. I only paid $65 for the PX.

I had all 6 of the first wave of Batman (including 3 of the toy fair B&W) but sold them off when I realized I didn't need 6 Batmen. I still have 3 and this one will look good next to them.

Do they do a temp charge on your card or charge your card for the SDCC items?

"Grab our 2016 Con Exclusives without attending any convention. Purchase your items now* and we'll ship them to your door after the show, between August – September 2016. Open to USA residents only.

* Due to the limited nature of these items, non-refundable payment is required up front for Con Exclusives. These items have an extended delivery time and will ship out to you between August - September 2016."

Same with me, PX first and then Black and Gray when restocked. Will get the Armored version and wait hopefully for Superman to complete my TDKR display/shrine. :yess:

Same with me, PX first and then Black and Gray when restocked. Will get the Armored version and wait hopefully for Superman to complete my TDKR display/shrine. :yess:

Very tempted with Armored Batman. Im sure he will be an amazing figure but he is not comic book accurate. That ends the conversation for me. He is too expensive for me to get as a compromise placeholder for the figure I would really want.

Super excited for DKR Superman and who knows maybe we will get a Comicbook Armored Batman down the road. It is a long shot, are Mezco likely to give us an alternate version of Armored Batman? Its not likely, but I was encouraged to hear that Mez loves DKR and wants to go deep

So, you're getting the Batman v Superman armored version as a stand-in for TDKR? I have been wondering if Mezco will do an actual armored version from TDKR since they've done the BvS one. I hope they do.

Back