Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you just going to go around to all the Mezco threads today when all the fun and reveals are happening and just take a dump everywhere? Weird way for a moderator to act.

So how about this then.

Just stating my opinion. Critical opinions aren't off-limits on this forum. No need to take personal offense at comments I'm directing to an inanimate object. As I said, their spandex figures are good. I had the Dark Knight Batman for awhile and was impressed with it. But the other types of clothing they're doing aren't working IMO. We'll be able to better compare and contrast if/when Blitzway's 1/12 Ghostbusters are shown.

When I was a kid, I loved that figure, down to the Green Arrow emblem on his belt. Little John/Hawkman was great too. Mezco's Hellboy with cloth coat was pretty perfect. I don't think any leather-type material, fake or real, would really work at this scale.
I also loved that Robin Hood figure in particular, which is why it came to mind. While I don't know about pleather material, 3A has done a great job with mixed media in this scale, and Mezco's just not on their level for one reason or another.

All Mezco is doing is make the people who think clothing can't be done at this scale continue to think that, when 3A already showed it can be done and quite easily actually.

I've seen 3A 1/12 customs, and I mean custom clothing, done by fans of 3A, with better fitting clothes than these lates figures.

Diabolik looks great though. Now you have me wishing for a Fantomas.

Yeah, so my ultimate argument is this--Mezco would be better off sticking to what they do well until and unless they figure out how to do other things. Otherwise, they're just asking for criticism.

Mezco would do best to stick to the spandex suits. Hard to get clothing to look right on figures at this scale. This beats the old Kenner Robin Hood figures. . .but not by much.

Kk7kNAo.jpg
..."not by much" now I know people are just trolling around

Sent from my Moto E using Tapatalk

Yeah, I dunno about this line anymore. I love the TDKR Batmans I have, but it looks like they should stick to spandex characters.

image.jpeg

Their human character headsculpts are out of this world though. That, their accessories and presentation is their strength.

Yeah, I dunno about this line anymore. I love the TDKR Batmans I have, but it looks like they should stick to spandex characters.

View attachment 278744

Their human character headsculpts are out of this world though. That, their accessories and presentation is their strength.

This one isn't so bad though, the fit is good, a bit of paint detail or slight weathering could do wonders to this one.

I'm gonna get Black Adam for sure, I have Shazam on PO.

I'm loving that Red Son but I feel weird having an elseworld Supes before having a proper Classic Supes first.

Why the hell didn't they give their regular Superman a thin, iron on vinyl symbol like they did with this superior Red Son Superman? This one looks way better.

Yeah, its a shame they seem to have dropped the ball so hard on classic supes'. Its a continually evolving process I guess.

Back