Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dig commie Supes and Deathstroke. I actually don't even mind classic Red Skull. He kind of did just look like he was wearing baggy green pajamas.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Eyeballs…out of my skull @Red Sun figure. Damn. I'm with Gaspar on this. It feels weird wanting an Elseworlds Superman over the classic.

Joker looks great, and you just know he will come with an alternate head. Has to be a wide brimmed hat.

Even Superman looks a lot better. I don't know, they are making it happen for me. This line is going to be expensive.

Joker looks great, and you just know he will come with an alternate head. Has to be a wide brimmed hat.

Even Superman looks a lot better. I don't know, they are making it happen for me. This line is going to be expensive.

Oh man, you sold me on Joker, it's so obvious, I'm totally getting it if it comes with that hat.

But naw, Supes still looks like an easy pass.

Red Son though....

Eyeballs…out of my skull @Red Sun figure. Damn. I'm with Gaspar on this. It feels weird wanting an Elseworlds Superman over the classic.
I'm gonna get it, it's gonna become very sought after.

But I'm probably not gonna open it until I get a proper Supes :lol

Holy ****.

vh2zaYO.jpg

They modernized it but it still looks like a Kirby design... This is a ****ing grail.

I don't own any of their figures, but I think I might get that Darkseid. Those glowing eyes are menacing.

I have the slightest nitpick on Darkseid, I only mention it cause of how perfect he is.

I see it has a darker pattern on the fabric, I think it doesn't need it, in fact, it's bothering me more than it should :lol

There's beautiful intricate detail everywhere else, the robe needs to be plain.

Back